Reviews (245)

4.2

Merchants highly recommend this app for its product customization capabilities. It's praised for its affordability, ease of use, and seamless integration with various themes. Features like live preview and CSS modification are particularly appreciated. The customer service is commended for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. Many describe the app as a game-changer in elevating their business operations.

July 14, 2015

No response from Customify team in regards to helping me install app. I really wanted this app for my customers whom are begging for these features but I can't sit around for days just waiting for a response. App deleted, moving on. (sad face)

Southern Lucidity
5 days using the app
December 11, 2017

Easy to use and bring me a lot of idea what's a new thing that can be sell on website.
This apps is a 'must to try'.
Support are good, as he is really yours.

Barustore Com
5 days using the app
July 12, 2022

Good App and very cool support, Hasan is a perfect specialist! I can really recommend this company for your store.

Ink-Ok
Ukraine
May 15, 2016

So far no resposne after 4 days from anyone regarding installation or any questions.

Erindananewyork
October 21, 2017

Very impressed with customer service! I am somewhat tech savvy but had to ask for assistance with the install. All themes are different so sometimes that happens! I was quite busy thru out the day and did receive response to my delayed emails. I am only on my second day of my free trial and these guys already have me up and running their app on my custom product. My product was from scratch and they helped me set it up to where it looked correct on my product. Hasan is awesome! Check you emails man, these guys do get back to you! The are friendly too! Unlike some other APP people who have an ego complex about their product and try and make the issue your own incompetence! These guys rock and they actually help you! Thank You!

Gypsy Corner Co
August 15, 2018

Great app and awesome customer service!!!

Sir Casealot
South Africa
3 days using the app
July 7, 2017

Great customer/technical support. Ryan and Heri go above and beyond any level of customer service I've ever received from any app in the Shopify app store.

Thank you so much!

Thesportsvault
3 days using the app
August 7, 2021

The application works very well, and I want to especially thank Hasan Kamal for his support who helps me create new templates and was always attentive to my comments. CC

Crzy Cards
Mexico
1 day using the app
March 18, 2020

I have been trying to test it for a few days now unsuccessfully. When I spoke with CS Erica H, she advised to use it with Firefox. When I asked if it will eventually work with Chrome so I can make an informed decision to finalize which app to use post trial, her response was "I can see you are using Chrome, hence the suggestion to use Firefox" - verbatim - which is a stupid answer given the question. I responded back to "re-ask" my question but she did not bother replying. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP. Small businesses have limited resources, including time and effort, and a day or two spent on figuring out one app that has many competition is a day wasted.

partyhabitsonline
About 22 hours using the app
July 18, 2019

I wanted this app to work as the price and customisations were what I wanted but no go.
Keeps locking up when trying to add templates, and not enough product options. Doesn't have templates for rectangle objects like towels, as well as many other common products.

Quaotic