CustomShip

CustomShip

by Byward Labs

Take control of your shipping costs

TurcaMart ®

The best app to set shipping fees for weight- and price-based orders. I wanted to set free shipping for orders over $150 and less than 12 lbs. This app does it with necessary limitations. You can limit shipping rates based on state or country information. Also, a big thanks to Philip who was very helpful to settle it according to my needs. When you look at the app first, it may look like complicated. But when you spend some time on it, you find out that it is intuitive. I wish that there is more information on the help page for average users.

TecnoMarket

Best shipping app ever. Perfect for custom rates. The support was also great, they helped me to set up a complicated rate. Thanks.

Windy City Aquariums

This helped me customize my shipping rates exactly how I wanted it! Now I don't have to worry about under or overcharging for certain items, or restrict certain shipping methods for certain items. Took a while to get the hang of it but overall an amazing app. I don't know why Shopify doesn't have something like this already built into their shipping system. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS APP FREE!!! <3

Cat in the Box LLC

I can not believe this app is free. I don't have a complicated shipping set up, but as simple as it is, I couldn't get the built-in features in Shopify to accommodate me. I didn't want to pay a monthly fee for a shipping app. This app really allows you to have a lot of flexibility in establishing shipping settings -- where you ship, how you charge, and under what circumstances you charge. It seems a little daunting at first, but it's really very simple to use once you spend 5 minutes looking at the instructions!! More importantly, customer service is EXTREMELY responsive. I've used paid apps that have less customer service than this free one.

Eco Fits

Excellent response time and overall support. This app has helped me greatly with setting up real time international shipping rates, highly recommend it.

My Beauty Jungle

I've asked for assisance before installing the app and Philip replied very quickly.
The app is easy to set up, I used it to add an extra shipping area cutomized by zip code.
Excellent...and last but not least, free!

moodbook

I used the app to add an extra shipping option for my customers in order to make a workaround for COD charges. PERFECT APP. Easy to use and finally resolved an issue i have been struggling to solve since i first launched my shop. THANK YOU FOR THIS APP WHICH IS FREE AS WELL !!!!!!!

Freedom Styles

I felt like I had very tricky demands so I was kinda unsure if this APP could help me, but I contacted support and in less than no time Philip had written a step-by-step guide to solve my problem! Wonderful!!!

Fermentarium

Excelent! Very easy to configure, very easy to create any possibilities and works very well, and the best, its free!

Gourmet Canadiana

I am so happy I found this App. I have some specific shipping rules based on certain products and shipping destinations and this App does the job. And it's FREE! Not only that, their customer support is first class. Philip went above and beyond providing me with much needed assistance with the set-up. Once you get the hang of it, this App is very simple to work with. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3