CustomShip

CustomShip

by Byward Labs

Take control of your shipping costs

Kiwi Best Buy

I needed a solution to be able to charge different weight-based shipping rates according to postcode.
At first, I thought it was going to be complicated so reached out to support and Philip was very helpful. It turned out being a very simple process to setup and I was just way overthinking it.
CustomShip is going to save us time and money.

Da Kine's Kava

I absolutely cannot believe this app is FREE! There are so many apps that charge much more for the same service, I can't believe I found this one! It does require real-time carrier shipping, but you can get that added for free if you switch to an annual payment plan. Customer service was super helpful (Phillip!) and helped me get everything set up and working perfectly. I have two products that are perishable and only available for local delivery, and this app did a great job of setting up my shipping rates to make those products only available in my nearby zip codes. Very happy!

Pepper Pantry

This app was perfect for restricting orders based on vendor locations and the interface was easy to use as well. Their team was also very fast and professional at responding to one of our support inquiries. Would recommend!

Kunstadt Sports

Installed the app, Does exactly what we needed! Being able to make weight AND price range options for one shipping method is a much needed feature and this app does it effectively.

It saved me stress and the company cash (which helps a lot!)

Duronic

The app is really easy to set up and let's you create all the shipping rules needed. The support is really helpful and efficient

Herbolario El Búho

Great app! It does what other paid apps for free. It also has a great customer service, Philip helped me with all the issues i had setting up my rates.

Pups Therapy

It was abit hard to figure out, but totally worth it to not have to pay $30 subscription fees to competitor apps for the same shipping rules

Stahl Firepit Australia

I needed an app that would allow me to filter the shipping rates by postcode. I did not require the live shipping rates - just the ability to have a more accurate way of charging shipping for our products. As some of our products are quite large and heavy, our shipping rates varied greatly. Once I was able to work out the best way to use this app for what I wanted, it was easy to set up. Very happy with it so far.

QLEAN BEAUTY

Customship did what my site developer said wasn't possible without paying big $$. It let us set rules for shipping to customers, including free shipping over $100 and then different rules for couriering orders over $100 to retailers with different prices according to what state they live in in AUS. I agree with previous poster, for those that say it’s complicated, its really not.

RamenTrunk

Cannot believe this app is free. Shipping food is complicated with lots of restrictions. Customship let’s us set rules for what can go where and even different shipping costs for each shipping rule. For those that say it’s complicated, obviously they can’t read a faq. Very simple to set up.