CustomShip

CustomShip

by Byward Labs

Take control of your shipping costs

Herbolario El Búho

Great app! It does what other paid apps for free. It also has a great customer service, Philip helped me with all the issues i had setting up my rates.

Stahl Firepit Australia

I needed an app that would allow me to filter the shipping rates by postcode. I did not require the live shipping rates - just the ability to have a more accurate way of charging shipping for our products. As some of our products are quite large and heavy, our shipping rates varied greatly. Once I was able to work out the best way to use this app for what I wanted, it was easy to set up. Very happy with it so far.

QLEAN BEAUTY

Customship did what my site developer said wasn't possible without paying big $$. It let us set rules for shipping to customers, including free shipping over $100 and then different rules for couriering orders over $100 to retailers with different prices according to what state they live in in AUS. I agree with previous poster, for those that say it’s complicated, its really not.

RamenTrunk

Cannot believe this app is free. Shipping food is complicated with lots of restrictions. Customship let’s us set rules for what can go where and even different shipping costs for each shipping rule. For those that say it’s complicated, obviously they can’t read a faq. Very simple to set up.

Tea and Becky

This works! I've been looking everywhere for a free shipping app that can calculate by product/vendor and this is it! Read the documentation and instructions and it's so easy to get going. Thank you so much!!!

May 14, 2019

Thank you or your review and we appreciate the feedback. If you have any issues or request please don't hesitate to reach out.

Yamato Budogu

I use this app to customize prices of some products based on destination country.

pros:
1. better than any other narrowing down your selection to pinpoint a product name, state/province, weight...
2. very precise, lets you even use Regex.

cons:
1. not very intuitive. the usability is crap.