CustomShip

CustomShip

by Byward Labs

Take control of your shipping costs

Joyinbag

Great app! I was able to configure many different shipping rates to different regions/zones using filter logic.

Addicted Collectibles and Gifts

I can't be more grateful enough for this app exists and is it essential for a small business like mine able to set up rates on different products, Shopify default has all the great features but the execution is poor, with this app you can do much much more and beyond limits. It took a while to understand, as shipping is very complex on Shopify but a lot of limitations and difficult to set up properly.. I especially plan on shipping internationally.. the interface on this app is simple yet powerful, and thank you for the one who developed this app and I hope it can stay free for a small business like us. and Shopify should be included as default features. it is essential for all type of business sells products

GraPearl

for a small store such as mine, this App is pretty useful in targeting customers with different price options for shipping. and the customer support is top-notch. highly recommended.

Iceman Video Games

Really good and easy to use shipping app. Especially useful since you can set up shipping parameters based on product sku, as well as based on postal/zip code. prompt customer support.

The Wooden Moose Rum Co.

Really useful and easy to use app. Helped me easily create shipping zones based on location which each needed a different shipping rate. Philip was also extremely helpful whenever I needed anything. Definitely recommend this app.

TurcaMart ®

The best app to set shipping fees for weight- and price-based orders. I wanted to set free shipping for orders over $150 and less than 12 lbs. This app does it with necessary limitations. You can limit shipping rates based on state or country information. Also, a big thanks to Philip who was very helpful to settle it according to my needs. When you look at the app first, it may look like complicated. But when you spend some time on it, you find out that it is intuitive. I wish that there is more information on the help page for average users.

TecnoMarket

Best shipping app ever. Perfect for custom rates. The support was also great, they helped me to set up a complicated rate. Thanks.

Windy City Aquariums

This helped me customize my shipping rates exactly how I wanted it! Now I don't have to worry about under or overcharging for certain items, or restrict certain shipping methods for certain items. Took a while to get the hang of it but overall an amazing app. I don't know why Shopify doesn't have something like this already built into their shipping system. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS APP FREE!!! <3

Cat in the Box LLC

I can not believe this app is free. I don't have a complicated shipping set up, but as simple as it is, I couldn't get the built-in features in Shopify to accommodate me. I didn't want to pay a monthly fee for a shipping app. This app really allows you to have a lot of flexibility in establishing shipping settings -- where you ship, how you charge, and under what circumstances you charge. It seems a little daunting at first, but it's really very simple to use once you spend 5 minutes looking at the instructions!! More importantly, customer service is EXTREMELY responsive. I've used paid apps that have less customer service than this free one.

Eco Fits

Excellent response time and overall support. This app has helped me greatly with setting up real time international shipping rates, highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4