CustomShip

CustomShip

by Byward Labs

Take control of your shipping costs

Fermentarium

Excelent! Very easy to configure, very easy to create any possibilities and works very well, and the best, its free!

Gourmet Canadiana

I am so happy I found this App. I have some specific shipping rules based on certain products and shipping destinations and this App does the job. And it's FREE! Not only that, their customer support is first class. Philip went above and beyond providing me with much needed assistance with the set-up. Once you get the hang of it, this App is very simple to work with. Highly recommend.

alexandriagifts

Over the course of years I've installed several shipping apps for customers and not one was this easy to set up. It worked right away after days I tried to get another app to work since it was my customer's choice. Thank you for the great app!

Smart Grooming

Can't praise this app enough. We have been able to implement shipping based on postcodes and rates that are calculated using product weights - features that were only provided by other apps which were expensive.

4 Continents Stores Ltd

This is an amazing app. A bit tricky to set up but their support team will take their time to assist you.

ZaunEinkauf.de

I have now paid several months for an app $ 10 a month, which can do less than this free app. The settings are a little confusing at the beginning, at least if you read them in German, but the support has everything I did not understand very much quickly explained. am absolutely thrilled and can only recommend it!

see it in action at www.ZaunEinkauf.de

Tiny Pete & Family™: The Last Responders™

It's shocking to me that this app is free. I've used numerous shipping apps on the Shopify platform, and even written my own custom shipping apps for some situations. The flexibility and power of this app is amazing, offering functionality that you'd typically find in apps costing $20+ per month. The app is well designed and does everything I need it to. It's good enough that I would have no problem paying for it.

Kiwi Best Buy

I needed a solution to be able to charge different weight-based shipping rates according to postcode.
At first, I thought it was going to be complicated so reached out to support and Philip was very helpful. It turned out being a very simple process to setup and I was just way overthinking it.
CustomShip is going to save us time and money.

Da Kine's Kava

I absolutely cannot believe this app is FREE! There are so many apps that charge much more for the same service, I can't believe I found this one! It does require real-time carrier shipping, but you can get that added for free if you switch to an annual payment plan. Customer service was super helpful (Phillip!) and helped me get everything set up and working perfectly. I have two products that are perishable and only available for local delivery, and this app did a great job of setting up my shipping rates to make those products only available in my nearby zip codes. Very happy!

Pepper Pantry

This app was perfect for restricting orders based on vendor locations and the interface was easy to use as well. Their team was also very fast and professional at responding to one of our support inquiries. Would recommend!

Previous 1