Daily Deals ‑ Sales Manager

Schedule Sales, Promote Deals, Post Purchase Upsell, Analytics

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

309 Fine

I used this app last year for the holiday season and will be using it again this year. Easy to use. I would recommend.

Kinky Toy Store

Off to a great start. This app installs easily and appears to install fully without any coding. The deals page looks good but could use some additional optional layouts. Now it is time to put the app to the test and see if it pays for its self. https://www.kinkytoy.store/

Vivo Cosmetics Lebanon

Location Spain

I am using this app to create daily deals. I have been using another competitor's app last year but I decided to change to Daily Deals because it has better design in addition that the countdown can be added to the product’s page.

I reached out to the support to have the code installed and they were very responsive. In addition, I asked for some minor changes, and they were always cooperating.

I have two minor issues with this app though that it is why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars:

1- I would prefer to have a different pricing per variant.
2- Once you have saved a deal, and then you want to edit it is not that simple, as the amount to be discounted is actually being discounted again if I want to edit the countdown timer for example. So in my experience, it is better to delete the deal and then add it again.

Other than that the app is great and I totally recommend it.

May 5, 2020

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review, and your kind words regarding our app.

We will make it a priority to update our app with the variant pricing feature you are requesting.

Additionally, I will follow up with you to better understand the problems you were having with our editing functionality. That is not the experience we want to deliver!

Thank you so much! Your review means a lot to us, and we will be sure to improve our app based on your feedback.

- Conner

Vapecloud.ch

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

ASasASASASFSTERDASDSDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDAQWSRWRWRCYASASDASDASDASDADSASDASDASDASDADWEQWE234256ZFGSDFAS

Purple Metro

We've been using the app for a month and were really happy with it. It's great for setting up and running sales, either hands on or auto pilot. A few glitches during set up with the view on my store page but it got sorted out.

The-Works-Bag

Location France

I am currently using this app to give my xcustomers a discount and so far its doing well Im waiting for someone to use my dicount code NOW

flamechill

Location China

Yes, it ’s a really good setting, but I do n’t know how to display the entrance to Deals Page on my website after I have finished all the settings.

December 29, 2019

Hello,

We noticed that others also found it hard to find out how to access the deals page, so we've put it front-and-center in the app menu now!

Your feedback helps us create a better product, so thank you for bringing that up and for using our app!

Cheers,
Jonathan

Robindira Unsworth

The customer support we've received since installing the app has been top tier. We've used the app to run one promotion thus far and all went well. Thumbs up.

Nicezthings

Location Netherlands

nice apps. it would be really nice if i can have an option for selecting all the products in one time into a scheduled deals. but i do like it

Kun Home Furniture

Meet exactly what I need! Easy to use. Thank you very much. The only one issue I have that I don't know how to embed to front page. I customize theme to add this collection to front page, but it will lose the display setting of the app.

Previous 1