Daily Deals: Smart Flash Sales

Daily Deals: Smart Flash Sales

by Galactic Apps

Schedule sales, product promotions, discounts, sales analytics

Vapecloud.ch

ASasASASASFSTERDASDSDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDAQWSRWRWRCYASASDASDASDASDADSASDASDASDASDADWEQWE234256ZFGSDFAS

Purple Metro

We've been using the app for a month and were really happy with it. It's great for setting up and running sales, either hands on or auto pilot. A few glitches during set up with the view on my store page but it got sorted out.

The-Works-Bag

I am currently using this app to give my xcustomers a discount and so far its doing well Im waiting for someone to use my dicount code NOW

flamechill

Yes, it ’s a really good setting, but I do n’t know how to display the entrance to Deals Page on my website after I have finished all the settings.

December 29, 2019

Hello,

We noticed that others also found it hard to find out how to access the deals page, so we've put it front-and-center in the app menu now!

Your feedback helps us create a better product, so thank you for bringing that up and for using our app!

Cheers,
Jonathan

Robindira Unsworth

The customer support we've received since installing the app has been top tier. We've used the app to run one promotion thus far and all went well. Thumbs up.

Nicezthings

nice apps. it would be really nice if i can have an option for selecting all the products in one time into a scheduled deals. but i do like it

Kun Home Furniture

Meet exactly what I need! Easy to use. Thank you very much. The only one issue I have that I don't know how to embed to front page. I customize theme to add this collection to front page, but it will lose the display setting of the app.

Caarmela

La mejor manera de agregar descuentos, en linea, al principio es un poco confuso y hay partes que no se pueden editar, pero sigue siento una app sencilla

Shorp Express

the app is nice so far i dont seem to see any problem but it is offering me alll that i need and want