Shop for Good

Shop for Good

by DailyKarma

Engage shoppers & support charities thru 6 give-back campaigns

Total Music Nerds

So far I’ve had a great experience with this app! I wanted to donate to a Canadian charity that wasn’t on the list so I requested it, got a personal email within 24 hours to confirm they were looking into the correct organization and added it to my site within a week!
I had a 15 minute free consult which was super helpful- Melaney answered all my questions, had already checked out my site and even offered me some tips unrelated to the app!
I feel confident that I won’t have any issues and if something pops up I’ll have great customer service.

Notable Smile

I have just installed this app and I am already hooked! They have many ways to engage with customers as far as giving donations. I love to see a service that supplies you with a lot of options from the beginning. Customer service (specifically Mel :D) is incredible! I had a few concerns and questions and Mel was very patient and engaging in solving or suggesting solutions to my issues. She was very helpful and thoughtful! She even helped with branching my business out further. Amazing! I hardly ever write reviews but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to give this app high praise. I 100% recommend this app!!

Marisa In Motion

I highly recommend this app! The app is easy to use and has lots of options for you and your customers to give back. They also put on webinars hosted by Mel (amazing energy and wants to help all!) that I found to be super educational and inspiring.

Their customer service is also top notch. I needed help with installing their impact widget, I am not techie, and immediately received a response from Natalia who helped to install it for me. Thank you!

Jewel Tunnel

I highly recommend this app! Daily Karma made it really easy for us and our customers to give back. The app is effortless to use, the plugins work well with our site, and the customer service is reallly great!

Makoshey

I had some trouble customizing the app to allow donations on my cart page. When I reached out to the developer for assistance, they were prompt and thorough and resolved the problem. Natalia was great (as noted in other reviews). Thanks for your help!

July 31, 2020

Glad we were able to resolve everything for you!

CMA Online Store

Great App, super easy to use + Natalia in support is awesome - quick to respond & friendly! Thank you!

Vavoom Vodka | Voted Best Vodka Of 2020

The widget was not showing up and the team had it fixed within hours and then suggested some absolutely amazing ways to display the non profits we contribute to.

Corro

We are using multiple Shop for Good campaigns and it is exactly as advertised. The implementation was simple, management of the platform is easy, and the team has been responsive and helpful throughout the process. Highly recommend.

Navitas Organics

I've been using this app to help drive our cause marketing and overall business for the better part of a year now and just love how easy it is to plug and play. It doesn't require any customization, just seamlessly works across our site and handles the donation payments and receipts automatically, taking a lot of the legwork out of this kind of marketing. I also like the experience the features offer to our customers to see these campaigns and make it feel like a more personal interaction since it allows the customer to have some choice depending on the campaign type. We are a very mission driven for-profit company, so this app just fits our business model perfectly. Also - I've had 1:1 conversations with the app founder and she is wonderful to work with. I've never had a better experience from a service point of view!

Avec Les Filles

Amazing app with amazing support. Easy to use and quick to setup. This apps helps us donate to a good cause and easily works with shopify. Mel and team were very helpful. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9