Shop for Good Donation App

Increase sales & raise money for charity in minutes

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Apnée Santé

We had some questions about the charity we were fundraising for and DK answered all of them :) Great app and lovely support!

Fuse Lenses

We've had this app for a while, very helpful support team and setting up campaigns is pretty straight forward

Mure + Grand

We've been using the app for a while now and it makes the process super simple to setup and cuts down needing to do extra legwork. Emily provided me with amazing customer support. Love this app!

thepoetfriend.com

I am so glad I found the app. My website is all about making an impact in the lives of the people and its great that I was able to find the perfect app to help with it. It was extremely easy to install and like their customer service.

KINETIQ LIFE

Amazing app and team. The entire process was so easy to setup and the customer service is extremely helpful. We had an issue with setting up the widget in a different location on our website and they went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect. They really live by their mission of doing good! I highly recommend partnering with them!

EleVen by Venus Williams

We partnered with this app for a large campaign with Girls Inc. Their team is so sweet and helpful along the way. The entire process was seamless and customer service is extremely helpful. They really live by their mission of doing good! Highly recommend partnering with them.

Dog Quality

This app is perfect for generating donations. Easy to use, easy to install and it gives you lots of great ways to request donations. On top of its great functionality, their customer service is fantastic. I definitely recommend!

Fallout Hobbies

We were looking for a way to do a fundraising campaign for the Ukraine-Russian war. I was really excited to see Shop for Good. Then I read the fine print. After a 7-day free trial, the MINIMUM price for this application is $270 a MONTH. As a small business owner just looking to do something good that price point is completely unreasonable. Personally, I think a company that is making that kind of profit from other companies that want to use their brands to build social awareness, raise money for good causes, and use their platform for good and charge $270 a month is despicable. Shame on you. It's not Shop for Good. You should have called your company Shop for Greed.

March 2, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. In an effort to ensure that all partners have affordable options regardless of where they are in their giving, we do offer a starter plan that has no monthly subscription cost - I think you will find it robust and allows you to give back while also ensuring all commercial coventuring compliance standards are being met. This includes our most popular features like Round-Up and Add $1 as well as the ability to manage your % of sales campaigns.

Our other tiers of service involve personalization and enhanced features to support merchants as they grow in their giving. I welcome the opportunity to have a direct discussion with you about this and any other concerns you have.

Sincerely,
Patrica Dao
CEO

Saint Lyon

Fantastic app. It helped automate our donation process. Saved us so much time! We had to do everything manually before.

Rothy's

We absolutely love this app here at Rothy's. We leveraged them to run our Giving Tuesday donation event in 2021 and could not be happier with how easy it was to install, set up, and analyze data once the event was over. This is definitely the best Shopify donation app out there. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15