Shop for Good Donation App

Shop for Good Donation App

by DailyKarma

Increase sales & raise money for charity in minutes

OLLY PBC

We have been using this app for about 6 months now and are seeing great results. The DailyKarma team has given us an incredible amount of support and are delightful to work with. Our social mission is a critical part of our business and the DailyKarma team have helped us build strategy and tactics around communicating to customers. I'm very pleased that we chose them as a partner and I look forward to working with them long term.

Nathalie Royston

I love that this app gives me store the capability to do some good. It's easy to set up, and the newsletters are give good information about campaigns, charities, etc. They also have great support. I switched from one theme to another but the app got lost. I worked with Nat and was able to bring the campaign back on line quickly. If you're looking for ways to contribute, go with this app!

Khalsa 1699 Watches

this is a great app that is helping us reach our goals of giving back and doing good as the business grows.

little blue villa

This app has worked great for me and the nonprofit that I've chosen. The support they offer is fantastic. Really wonderful folks working here. Highly recommend using this to partner up and get support to nonprofits!!!

ILLARIY

Great App! Easy to use and outstanding customer service. They even add an Australian Charity to their list for us. Widget chosen looks amazing in 'Our Story' page. Highly recommended!!

Odd Duck Press

This is a wonderful app; easy to set up, aesthetically pleasing widget. so many wonderful charities to choose from and lots of options for giving, even on the free plan. The personalized support -- 1:1 zoom call -- was so generous and helpful! I'm very happy to have this app help me grow my business and give back:)

Flags For Good

Daily Karma is over the top wonderful. I had been manually calculating how much to donate at the end of each month and it finally became too much. Their team not only told me how easy it was to automate the social-good aspect of my shop, but they told me about how they can help with co-venturing compliance (which I had never even thought about before). So this app completely pays for itself in saved time and other costs associated with donating. Now, to the team. They have gone ABOVE AND BEYOND to onboard and help me get this added to my store. I thought I was being a pest asking for things that didn't yet exist in their app. They just went ahead and built stuff to fit my needs WITH EXCITEMENT. I can't say enough about how awesome it is to work with them. I haven't used many other apps on the Shopify App Store but they have set the bar high in terms of the developer-shop relationship.

Lillie’s Q

The app works great and the customer service is A+++++! This is bar far my favorite app we use because of how personable and responsive the team is, not to mention, it does good for the world. Highly recommend!

PlayTyme

Fantastic app run by an even more incredible team. My company has desired to find the right way to be socially conscious in a way that works for us as a small business. Shop for Good accomplishes that task in spades. Set up is straightforward to follow, donations are collected automatically, and I can be 100% sure our donation drives are handled the right way. This has proven invaluable to our goals as a company, and we plan to use it for a very long time.

Jungalow

LOVE THIS APP! Every member of the Daily Karma team is amazing, super helpful whenever something comes up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13