Shop for Good ‑ Donation App

Shop for Good ‑ Donation App

by DailyKarma

Engage shoppers & support charities thru 6 give-back campaigns

The Cat Maven

Incredible customer service, easy to implement and use. It's been a great way to increase sales and engagement.

MerchByPassion

When I started a campaign I went ahead and scheduled a consultation call, which was a breeze to set up. Melaney, their Head of Marketing & Strategic Partnerships was the one who directly called me on the scheduled time. Let me just say it was one of the most productive calls I had made with my business. Not only she patiently listened to our needs, she went above and beyond the help my business overall. What a great service. If you are on the edge of deciding, go ahead and make the decision to partner with them. At the end of the day, you want to partner with companies who sincerely care about your business rather than an outsourced service only answers tickets without care. I strongly recommend them.

Norm's Farms

We use this app to collect donations for charities we support. The customer service can't be beat-seriously! The great folks at Shop for Good provide in-person service and will help you through any issue you have, quickly and professionally. Great, competent, friendly service that can't be beat and an app that does everything it promises! Shop for Good is a winner!

Bubba Rose Biscuit Co.

Amazing app. It has raised our AOV close to 20% since we implemented it on our site. If your brand is socially conscious, you MUST use Shop for Good.

Bubba Rose Biscuit Co. Wholesale

It's a no-brainer, if you have a socially conscious business, you need to have Shop for Good! I have been using this app from it's early days and can attest to the fact that it is WONDERFUL! It functions smoothly, the staff are great and happy to assist with anything. It has increased our average sales and strengthened our connection with our customers.

2(X)IST

Excellent white glove service. We needed a specific request for the setup on the cart page and they were able to make it happen. Super pleased customer!

Dona Jo, Inc.

Dona Jo Brand

I installed this app to help support the organizations currently helping people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The app was easy to install and Natalia was very responsive when we needed assistance! I would highly recommend this app!

Raphael Costa
COO
Dona Jo, Inc
www.donajobrand.com

oregonunited

I'm new to implementing fundraising/charity functionality on sites and didn't really know where to start. Melaney and I hopped on a call and screen share and she walked me through everything. Not only did we go step-by-step through the app, but she helped me out with general concerns and gave me great advise on starting the site up.
I'm still working on configuration but really like how easy it is. Thus far, I think it's a great product with excellent customer service!

Elite Ink Printing

This app is amazing. The setup is super easy. I highly recommend setting up a call with Melany if you have any trouble. She's great to work with and will take the time to make sure you understand everything the app has to offer.

Darby Scott

I cry fowl play - We removed this App after a brief test and just recently were charged for a transaction that never went through? this needs to be investigated by Shopify it's a fraudulent charge ...

April 7, 2020

Please contact us at support@dailykarma.com so that we may investigate further & remedy this for you. We pride ourselves on top-notch customer service and are confident that we will resolve this quickly. Thank you!

-Update 4/8: Per our emails, we're sorry to hear that an order had gone through while you were testing our Shop for Good app. Since we weren’t notified that you had not intended for the order to go through, our system treated it as a regular donation that needed to be processed. We believe in full transparency and assure you that no foul play occurred. As a result of your request, a refund has been issued to your card.

We work very hard to make sure our brand partners are happy as customer service is our top priority - please let us know if there's anything else we can do to rectify this for you.