Shop for Good

Shop for Good

by DailyKarma

Mobilize shoppers to donate to charities driving social change

Essence Of Nature LLC

I am so happy I found this App and found the perfect charity for my business. Customer service is on point as well. They get back in touch ASAP

February 11, 2020

Thank you for giving with us!

Wahs

Very responsive. Glad to work with you guys and this cool app.

Getting started was a bit confusing but the staff was very helpful in the process.

February 11, 2020

Thank you - we're so happy to help you and give to charity with you!

OnCore Golf

it was a pleasure working with Melanie and we will definitely use this service again. 5 stars all the way...

January 29, 2020

We're so glad to have you in the DailyKarma family! It's been lovely to work with you and we're excited for what we'll accomplish together in 2020!

GEM

Our team was in holiday crunch time and needed a workaround for a charitable donation that worked with our subscription platform -- their team was SO hands-on, helping us with everything during set up. We will continue to work with Shop for Good and can't recommend them enough!

January 2, 2020

We LOVE working with you and were happy to be able to help out!

Basepaws

Great app! Love it! Their customer service helped out many times. Highly recommend it to any D2C business.

January 2, 2020

Such great products & we love seeing you grow! Happy to be part of your journey.

Blush and Bar

Works great and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Super easy to implement and customize, and their support team is very helpful + responsive!

January 2, 2020

We love working with you! Happy to hear that you've had a great experience.

Kevue.com

We’ve used this app on Kevue.com to signal to our customers the donations that are giving in their behalf. Great app and awesome support.

January 2, 2020

Thank you for being such great partners!

TEKProtect

I had a minor formatting issues with this app and my theme. The Daily Karma team was all over it. Issue was resolved quickly and the communication was excellent.

Also, they added a charity for me as well. Very well done.

January 2, 2020

So glad we were able to assist! Thanks for being a great partner.

YOSI COLLECTIVE

Love this app! The team was very helpful and fixing some code to get itnto work smoothly with my store. I just love the entire concept!! When you make it this easy to give back, every store should be doing it!!! Only drawback is the limited list of charities. They are mostly US based so wish there were more pre approved Canadian non profits but hopefully you can add more soon!

Trophies Worldwide

Trophies Worldwide

Love that there is an app that is making it easier for me and other businesses to give back! This is one further step in allowing businesses to take on social responsibility and provide assistance to the many different causes that could use help. The tech team also responded and fixed a minor issue for me within less than a day! Keep up the great work, thank you guys for doing this!!

January 2, 2020

Thanks for being such a great partner! We love helping you all!