Shop for Good Donation App

Shop for Good Donation App

by DailyKarma

The most robust cause-marketing & donation app available

Basepaws

Great app! Love it! Their customer service helped out many times. Highly recommend it to any D2C business.

January 2, 2020

Such great products & we love seeing you grow! Happy to be part of your journey.

Blush and Bar

Works great and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Super easy to implement and customize, and their support team is very helpful + responsive!

January 2, 2020

We love working with you! Happy to hear that you've had a great experience.

Kevue.com

We’ve used this app on Kevue.com to signal to our customers the donations that are giving in their behalf. Great app and awesome support.

January 2, 2020

Thank you for being such great partners!

TEKProtect

I had a minor formatting issues with this app and my theme. The Daily Karma team was all over it. Issue was resolved quickly and the communication was excellent.

Also, they added a charity for me as well. Very well done.

January 2, 2020

So glad we were able to assist! Thanks for being a great partner.

YOSI COLLECTIVE

Love this app! The team was very helpful and fixing some code to get itnto work smoothly with my store. I just love the entire concept!! When you make it this easy to give back, every store should be doing it!!! Only drawback is the limited list of charities. They are mostly US based so wish there were more pre approved Canadian non profits but hopefully you can add more soon!

Trophies Worldwide

Trophies Worldwide

Love that there is an app that is making it easier for me and other businesses to give back! This is one further step in allowing businesses to take on social responsibility and provide assistance to the many different causes that could use help. The tech team also responded and fixed a minor issue for me within less than a day! Keep up the great work, thank you guys for doing this!!

January 2, 2020

Thanks for being such a great partner! We love helping you all!

STIVALI

Follow up. We were refunded the value corresponding to the mistake. Still looking forward to have to option to donate online, without compromising our POS operations. The features and values of giving back online are important for us!

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Previous message
I installed this app for my website, and they are charging me for the sales we had at our RETAIL BRICK AND MORTAR STORE through our point of sale system!!!!!!!! ????         . This is an app for online sales, where costumers can select a donation they like, so we give back! That said, this is NOT meant to be for my in person POS (Point Of Sale) operations business, where they don't even know that's an option!!!! Seriously?

January 2, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and for your inquiry through our support channels as well.

We apologize that there had been confusion regarding your POS orders and have remedied things both on the backend and for your processed amounts for the month as soon as we were made aware of the issue.

We work very hard to make sure our brand partners are happy as customer service is our top priority - please let us know if there's anything else we can do to remedy this for you.

Thank you for joining us in making the world more connected through giving back and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Newborn Studio Props

I wanted to use this app for a specific charity we are involved with but it wasn't on their list. I emailed through the website on a Saturday and by Sunday the charity of my choice was added to the list.
Right after I installed the app I had an issue with the widget on my website and they fixed it RIGHT AWAY.
These guys are awesome and we'll do great things together.

January 2, 2020

Love working with you guys! Thanks for being such a great partner.

AQUIS

We are really loving our partnership with DailyKarma and the Shop for Good app. As a startup mission-focused brand we know how hard it is to create meaningful philanthropic opportunities and Shop for Good Allows us to engage and involve our most engaged community to help push the barriers beyond a one-size fits all partnership.

January 2, 2020

We love supporting you in your growth. Thank you for being such a wonderful partner!

American Troopers

I needed an app for setting up donations for our supporting and giveback mission and Shop for Good was the only one I could find that has all these different ways to set a campaign up and looks great on our site. Also, it was really a breeze installing and giving it the look I wanted.
I had a couple of things I wanted to discuss or signal and the feedback was really great. Thank you once more, Nat!
I hope that the link that leads to FAQs for the merchants and to which customers should not necessarily need to have access to will be hidden or replaced at your next update. It is not a deal-breaker, of course, but it just doesn't serve any purpose.

November 5, 2019

Thanks for the great notes! We appreciate your feedback and love working with partners like you. Happy Giving!