Shop for Good Donation App

Increase sales & raise money for charity in minutes

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Kikos Coffee & Tea

Amazing customer service and flexibility! You really confirm that the non profits exist which is great! Thanks Natalia for your help! Now I can have impact-u.org in my options.

Color Cord Company

I would first like to thank Daily Karma for creating the Shop for Good app! We knew there had to be a quality Shopify app that would allow our business to begin our philanthropic journey and Shop for Good was it! In a matter of minutes, we were able to get the app loaded on our site and show support for the fight against systemic racism, white supremacy, and the historic oppression of the Black community. Only 4 days after implementing the app I was able to have a quick 15-minute phone call with their Chief Impact Officer to discuss how we can broaden our reach with actionable takeaways. As a company, we are excited to expand our philanthropic initiatives and continue to allow our customers to make a positive difference with us.

FuegoGear │ The Hottest Deals

Have been looking for an app like this for a while now. Support is very helpful and responsive to any questions. Overall a great app and I recommend trying.

Mignonne Gavigan

We've been looking for a way to support charities and non-profits. We wanted a seamless solution allowing our customers an easy way to donate at checkout. Shop for Good is just that. They've helped us customize the app and get set up quickly, and we've had a wonderful response from our customers. We are excited to utilize various donation campaign options.

FabHub

This app is so awesome and so easy to use and implement as well. the costumer support was really great and helpful.
I highly recommend!!

HELM Boots

We found Shop For Good at the exact right moment. The app is easy to install and update as needed. The support team is great and always willing to help. Highly recommend!

Brave

Loved using this app. Helped us execute on our charitable giving and their customer service was phenomenal when we needed it.

SummerSkin

Amazing customer service and support! Easy to install and get up and running. Great features with frequent updates. Such an easy way to help support the non-profits that we love!

CHUMP

So thankful that Shop For Good exists. The app is user friendly, and they've made it easy to create your personalized donation structure.
The SFG team is fun to work with, professional, responsive, and they're there to help with any questions you may have.

Shop For Good is helping shape the way businesses conduct business.
If you have a socially conscious business, you need Shop for Good!

ID10T

Shop for Good is fantastic! Their setup was very easy and I was able to integrate and go live in no time. Their customer service team was so supportive and responsive! Melanie was my main point of contact and she truly was with me every step of the way. She spent time giving me an in-depth overview of their app and helped answer all of my questions.
Great experience overall!