Shop for Good Donation App

Increase sales & raise money for charity in minutes

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Banglez Bazar

Update today: Published my new theme and the Shop for Good widget duplicated itself on the theme. I had no idea as I tried everything!! Thanks for correcting this issue for me! Great App with Great Customer Service!! Thanks Emily and the dailyKarma team!! Shop for Good is one fo the best donating apps. Their team is so responsive, I had great success with Mel and Natalie. They truly care about giving. I tried donating on my site prior to using Shop for Good, it was a little challenging, but now the giving is effortless! Great Job! I will definitely pass your app. on to other businesses!

Peace Out Skincare

We love the Shop for Good app! Not only is the technology amazing, but their team is incredibly responsive, helpful and talented. We've had such success in our donation campaigns since switching over to Shop for Good (previously we were doing everything manually). A must-have for any Shopify store!

A Southern Lifestyle Co.

We have had the Shop For Good app connected for a few months but really started using it in the last month when we decided to get more serious about our give-back initiatives. The charity campaigns are very simple to set up and are great ways to get customers to donate! The customer service at Shop For Good is amazing, they are very quick to respond and give solutions or workarounds even if there isn't an exact solution. They have a great list of charities to choose from and are happy to add new charities if you request them. We are very happy with this app!

Optical Underground

Working with Shop for Good has been such a great partnership for our team. We were able to execute our Donate for a Discount program with minimal effort and the right support. Melaney & team took the time to understand the unique needs and challenges of our brand and provided actionable insights and steps to get our program up and running. They are very much strategic partners, invested in our long-term success.We look forward to evolving our program with them as our brand grows.

Harney & Sons Fine Teas

DailyKarma has helped us implement giving back directly on our site. We've always supported charities through our annual commitments, however, allowing our customers to be in on that has magnified our impact! Additionally, the team at Daily Karma has been so helpful with questions and campaigns. Definitely recommend!

MAI

So glad this app exists. They have such a wide variety of charities to choose from and allow you to feature so many at one time. Thank you for helping my company do more than just make sales. It really helps to know that my company is spreading good some other way.

Olitashop.com

I use this app to help me seamlessly donate to our charity of choice. As a mission-driven company, OLITA wants to financially support causes from our sales. Shop for Good app made the process streamlined and easy to install and customize. Great app that helps businesses large and small support the great work out there.

Mountain Madness Soap Co.

We implemented Shop For Good on our cart page in March when COVID-19 first hit our region. Since then we have expanded the giving options to four different charities and have seen a large number of donations to all of them from customers when checking out. We match all of these donations 100% and the support team at Shop for Good has been great at helping us automate this monthly task. Highly recommended!

Ranchlands Mercantile

I think I've tried every donation app available on the store, and settled on this one as it provided the most user friendly interface and best, most prompt customer service. Thank you!

Timeless Pearl

Great app with awesome customer services! Just finished app integration, and all look so good! Great way to give for good! Look forward to doing more and more campaigns with them next year!