Shop for Good Donation App

Shop for Good Donation App

by DailyKarma

Increase sales & raise money for charity in minutes

Odd Duck Press

This is a wonderful app; easy to set up, aesthetically pleasing widget. so many wonderful charities to choose from and lots of options for giving, even on the free plan. The personalized support -- 1:1 zoom call -- was so generous and helpful! I'm very happy to have this app help me grow my business and give back:)

Flags For Good

Daily Karma is over the top wonderful. I had been manually calculating how much to donate at the end of each month and it finally became too much. Their team not only told me how easy it was to automate the social-good aspect of my shop, but they told me about how they can help with co-venturing compliance (which I had never even thought about before). So this app completely pays for itself in saved time and other costs associated with donating. Now, to the team. They have gone ABOVE AND BEYOND to onboard and help me get this added to my store. I thought I was being a pest asking for things that didn't yet exist in their app. They just went ahead and built stuff to fit my needs WITH EXCITEMENT. I can't say enough about how awesome it is to work with them. I haven't used many other apps on the Shopify App Store but they have set the bar high in terms of the developer-shop relationship.

Lillie’s Q

The app works great and the customer service is A+++++! This is bar far my favorite app we use because of how personable and responsive the team is, not to mention, it does good for the world. Highly recommend!

PlayTyme

Fantastic app run by an even more incredible team. My company has desired to find the right way to be socially conscious in a way that works for us as a small business. Shop for Good accomplishes that task in spades. Set up is straightforward to follow, donations are collected automatically, and I can be 100% sure our donation drives are handled the right way. This has proven invaluable to our goals as a company, and we plan to use it for a very long time.

Jungalow

LOVE THIS APP! Every member of the Daily Karma team is amazing, super helpful whenever something comes up.

Mike Michalowicz

Easy to install, steps are clear to walk thru for a novice. Team was super helpful and responsive to an inquiry I had--even did research to solve my problem!

FurlsCrochet UK/EU

This app is great for allowing our customers to round up their order towards a charity. We had a tiny issue regarding the snippet, but Nat was able to help us out and in a timely manner!

Outtire

Before Shop for Good, I was managing donations myself. Now, everything is automatic and seamless and I can focus on other things while still supporting charities I love. Shop for Good has only been an improvement to Outtire

Sparky Steps

I like how the app is helping out those in need. It sets it up in a way so the user just has to click a few buttons and the donations start coming in with every purchase. Lot's of customizability and the staff is very helpful if you have any questions. Great app!

Lotus Luxe Cosmetics

Amazing app and very helpful prompt replies from tech support ! My store launch is tomorrow and i needed help and i received instructions on how to fix the issue in less than 5 minutes !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12