Shop for Good Donation App

Increase sales & raise money for charity in minutes

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Rothy's

We absolutely love this app here at Rothy's. We leveraged them to run our Giving Tuesday donation event in 2021 and could not be happier with how easy it was to install, set up, and analyze data once the event was over. This is definitely the best Shopify donation app out there. Highly recommend!

gorjana

Shop For Good is a fantastic app. Easy to use and very customizable to fit your needs. They support so many charities and are so passionate about the causes. We've worked with them for a few years now and each campaign is a success with Shop for Good. Melaney and Natalie are a dream to work with, so helpful and responsive. We highly recommend Shop For Good.

yourmantrastore

We love this app! Our store is able to give back to the foundations dear to our hearts. Kudos! Thank you!

HuggleHounds

An app that was JUST what we were looking for! Our cause-related efforts raise funds for a select number of organizations, and now we're able to highlight each of them with a variety of tools. We reviewed several donation apps before selecting Shop for Good and it's such a fantastic app. If the customer service we enjoyed during on-boarding is any indication, Shop for Good will prove to be our best decision yet for our recently redesigned site. Set up is straightforward, donations collected automatically, and our team can rest assured knowing all is handled. Shop for Good is allowing us to execute successfully on what has been a company goal - giving responsibly!

Lancaster Archery Supply

The Shop for Good team is very passionate about their app. Mel & Nat have been very supportive and responsive during setup and beyond. The implementation was straightforward and management of the platform is super easy. Looking forward to helping our customers give back and Shop for Good!

OLLY PBC

We have been using this app for about 6 months now and are seeing great results. The DailyKarma team has given us an incredible amount of support and are delightful to work with. Our social mission is a critical part of our business and the DailyKarma team have helped us build strategy and tactics around communicating to customers. I'm very pleased that we chose them as a partner and I look forward to working with them long term.

Nathalie Royston

I love that this app gives me store the capability to do some good. It's easy to set up, and the newsletters are give good information about campaigns, charities, etc. They also have great support. I switched from one theme to another but the app got lost. I worked with Nat and was able to bring the campaign back on line quickly. If you're looking for ways to contribute, go with this app!

Khalsa 1699 Watches

this is a great app that is helping us reach our goals of giving back and doing good as the business grows.

little blue villa

This app has worked great for me and the nonprofit that I've chosen. The support they offer is fantastic. Really wonderful folks working here. Highly recommend using this to partner up and get support to nonprofits!!!

ILLARIY

Great App! Easy to use and outstanding customer service. They even add an Australian Charity to their list for us. Widget chosen looks amazing in 'Our Story' page. Highly recommended!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13