Shop for Good Donation App

Shop for Good Donation App

by DailyKarma

Engage shoppers & support causes through 6 give-back campaigns

Kerrits Performance Equestrian Apparel

We are so excited to have Shop for Good on our store! It is going to be very helpful in supporting our mission and values. It is also going to make it so easy to handle the donation process on the backend. We chose the white glove service, and they were very patient as we launched a new collection. Our only change would be even more flexibility with the design.

anjie + ash

love this app! set up is super simple and the team is always quick to respond to questions. giving back is so important, especially right now, and Shop for Good makes it easy for customers and brands to donate to worthy causes!

AuroraSoul

Easy to use, responsive tech support, and transparency of and control over how much you want to give

Total Music Nerds

So far I’ve had a great experience with this app! I wanted to donate to a Canadian charity that wasn’t on the list so I requested it, got a personal email within 24 hours to confirm they were looking into the correct organization and added it to my site within a week!
I had a 15 minute free consult which was super helpful- Melaney answered all my questions, had already checked out my site and even offered me some tips unrelated to the app!
I feel confident that I won’t have any issues and if something pops up I’ll have great customer service.

Notable Smile

I have just installed this app and I am already hooked! They have many ways to engage with customers as far as giving donations. I love to see a service that supplies you with a lot of options from the beginning. Customer service (specifically Mel :D) is incredible! I had a few concerns and questions and Mel was very patient and engaging in solving or suggesting solutions to my issues. She was very helpful and thoughtful! She even helped with branching my business out further. Amazing! I hardly ever write reviews but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to give this app high praise. I 100% recommend this app!!

Marisa In Motion

I highly recommend this app! The app is easy to use and has lots of options for you and your customers to give back. They also put on webinars hosted by Mel (amazing energy and wants to help all!) that I found to be super educational and inspiring.

Their customer service is also top notch. I needed help with installing their impact widget, I am not techie, and immediately received a response from Natalia who helped to install it for me. Thank you!

Jewel Tunnel

I highly recommend this app! Daily Karma made it really easy for us and our customers to give back. The app is effortless to use, the plugins work well with our site, and the customer service is reallly great!

Makoshey

I had some trouble customizing the app to allow donations on my cart page. When I reached out to the developer for assistance, they were prompt and thorough and resolved the problem. Natalia was great (as noted in other reviews). Thanks for your help!

July 31, 2020

Glad we were able to resolve everything for you!

CMA Online Store

Great App, super easy to use + Natalia in support is awesome - quick to respond & friendly! Thank you!

Vavoom Vodka | Voted Best Vodka Of 2020

The widget was not showing up and the team had it fixed within hours and then suggested some absolutely amazing ways to display the non profits we contribute to.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9