FREE Social Media icons

Add Facebook, Instagram & 50+ Social media Icons FREE

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Elites Accessories

very nice and easy to use. and overall its free also. Very early to work with. very helpful. thank you so much

February 14, 2022

Hello Elites Accessories,

Dodi Jo's

This app is super easy to use and was able to achieve everything that I wanted to achieve. I would recommend this to anyone!

February 3, 2022

Hello Dodi Jo's,

coffeearoma.co

Great App ! Easy to use and effective! A great way to link all your sites and contact information in one place. This is a great app for people that just opened and begun their e-commerce business. A positive experience!

O'Rincón de Galicia

me gusta mucho esta aplicacion y me a ayudado a dar a conocer mi tienda en las redes sociales muchas gracias

January 29, 2022

Hola O'Rincón de Galicia,

¡Muchas gracias por las amables palabras! Realmente apreciamos la revisión.

Gracias :)

Displaymex

This app is very easy to set up and super lean, includes different social media icons and loads fast. Thank you for releasing this app.

January 28, 2022

Hello Displaymex,

inwomencare

Wow! Exactly what i was looking for. This app helped to put all of our social media contacts in one place in a really neat and organised way. Easy to use as well. I did this all within a few minutes. Brilliant!

January 18, 2022

Hello inwomencare,

Papelería y regalos Santa Teresa

muy rapida la configuracion y la instalacion,excelente diseño de iconos y forma ,me gusta la vista precvia que tiene.

January 17, 2022

Hola Papelería y regalos Santa Teresa,

¡Muchas gracias por las amables palabras! Realmente apreciamos la revisión.

Gracias :)

LUMINOSITY by ALEXIS

The app was SUPER EASY to install. Love the placement on my store website. Love that it was free and it didn't come with their on logo on my store page. Highly recommend!

January 13, 2022

Hello LUMINOSITY,

E.K.E. Originals

I used this app to use social media icons on my website. It created magic in just two clicks. Great app

January 12, 2022

Hello E.K.E. Originals,

Brixton Garage Italia

GRAZIE , E VERAMENTE UN OTTIMA APP GRATUITA , DEVO ANCORA CAPIRE COME FUNZIONA COME DESING MA E MOLTO VALIDA