DataFeedWatch: Shopping Feeds

DataFeedWatch: Shopping Feeds

by DataFeedWatch

Easiest Way to Build and Optimize Product Feeds

Leap Gear by Pelle

My understanding from other is that this is a good app for doing Google Shopping Feeds. However, if you want to do other feeds, beware. The Wish feed is simply broken; it exports in the wrong format. I pointed this out to them, and, amazingly, rather than implement the simple fix they told me to create a custom feed for Wish from Scratch. Then came eBay. Data Feed Watch doesn't handle variations correctly; they come up in random order. This can be done correctly, as other listing are. I have been trying to get DataFeedWatch support to work on this for weeks now, but the only tech support is by chat , and you often get different people each time. And they don't have a case system, so I have to explain to new people the problem each time, and then exactly nothing happens. If you know exactly what you want and know this product will do it, OK, but if you want to set up multiple feeds for different stores, and if you want decent support, go elsewhere. I have had a 1 star experience with the product, and a 0 star experience with tech support.

Swimsale.com

Customer Service was always a terrible experience for me with their chat. I was not successful setting up my Amazon channel feed...and despite my making many, many efforts...and being abandoned on live chat...I finally decided to cancel for the 2nd time. I tried to give a 2nd chance; but customer support never made me feel comfortable to say the least.

WildBounds

Very miserable experience. I can only speak about the Amazon marketplace channel. Perhaps the platform is more stable for other channels, but if you are looking to prepare feeds for Amazon using DataFeedWatch - I strongly suggest you consider other options.

The Amazon Order Management module is so buggy it became laughable after a while. I think they only recently added it - but clearly they haven't bothered with alpha, let alone beta testing.

I stuck with them for several weeks, always believing things were about to start getting better. In fact, things got worse. After I spent 12+ hours building templates for Amazon feeds, the portal reported an error to which they responded "We have encountered a problem downloading products" and asked me to re-install. They assured me that re-installing would not impact my templates. I re-installed the app, and guess what? No more templates.

Their customer service team does respond in a relatively timely fashion. But the substance of their guidance is so bad that oftentimes no guidance at all would have been better.

Buyer beware!

Toyuniverse

First bad experience with a feed app - don't bother with these guys. No communication. They emailed us to get us to use the service, we set it up and requested they set up feeds. We got an email saying a feed specialist would be in touch, no contact, no email but they set up the feed in the wrong country, with the wrong products.

We raised the issue with their support and apparently they had no idea who the feed specialist was, literally no clue who was working on the account, and refused to help.

If you are looking for a feed partner that actually communicates and designs the feeds for you these guys are useless.

Make A Case

Charged me $128 when I never used the application. Tried reached customer service about this charge multiple times and no response. Would not recommend.