DataFeedWatch: Shopping Feeds

DataFeedWatch: Shopping Feeds

by DataFeedWatch

Optimize Product Feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook & more!

ShoppingAvenueCo

App allows you to advertise across various channels (countries) and their chat support is great in helping you set up

Made in Tuscany

It's one of the most valuable apps you can have. And the support available is the very best I have had on any app. Someone is always available and they are amazingly helpful and knowledgeable.

Qstomize.com

good product and good account management and good service. defiinitely helped us scale our google ads campaigns. would recommend

ATTITUDE

Great app, we are managing 3 stores and this app makes managing our feeds a breeze. The support team is super helpful, showing us screencasts, giving ups tips. The app has a lot of features allowing us to manage all our feeds into one single interface!

The Wanderers Travel Co. US

I use DFW for three of my Shopify clients... I had to do a bit of reading to figure out how to use it. Considering that I've never used this or any feed management software before, and I figured everything out within a couple of hours, I'm pretty impressed. I've contacted their live chat support a few times and they've been super helpful - screenshots and videos make it easy to follow. I've used this to take our FB dynamic ads to the next level - super impressed with them. The only negative is that you have to get the higher agency plan if you want multiple daily uploads (otherwise it's just once every 24 hours). I think they should include it for the second tier plan too as I can't imagine any serious ecommerce advertise is going to be satisfied with feed updates once every 24 hours. Other than that, they're awesome.

outletjewel.com

The application created the feed in different languages which were essential for google shopping and the support Guru Keith was very helpful

Just Miniatures

Magdalena was very helpful - great software and great support. Been using for a couple of months and highly recommend!

A LITTLE FIND

Great tool & really good on-boarding support! They helped us set up our feeds and had loads of great suggestions. Highly recommended.

LoyalHana

I've been using this service to help streamline and simplify our ability to get our products into the various online channels/marketplaces that we need to, and I've been very impressed with the service itself, but also the customer service that comes along with the products. In particular, special mention hat-tip to Marvin Flores (LatAm Regional Manager) who goes above and beyond for me - when I've been in a jam or two - and helps me get our feeds working properly and is just a very generous and helpful person. DataFeedWatch is very lucky to have such a great manager on their team and it really instills confidence for me in their products. I would happily recommend this service to anyone looking for help with product feeds etc.!

Happy Trends Outlet

I used this app to create my sales channels for UK AU and CA is a great app l totally recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8