Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed | Reviews

by DataFeedWatch

Manage product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads & more!

Kultasepänliike Suokko

Data Feed Watch is a superb feed tool. It is highly versatile and I can guarantee you that learning to use it is worth it. It is on a totally different level than Shopify's built-in feeds to other platforms. And Data Feed Watch has also excellent support, they help you and answer your questions quickly in support chat.

November 19, 2021

Hi! Thank you so much for your excellent rating! It's great to hear when our amazing customers appreciate our passionate 24/7 Support Team. these guys are always ready to help you with your shopping feeds!

BOOM! By Waleria

I am more than thrilled. I have questions all the time and the support is very patient and helpful. Here's to good cooperation. I can only recommend it to anyone who wants to make really good advertising without problems with the products.

November 16, 2021

Hello! Thank you so much for your review and kind words about our Support Team. Don't hesitate to let us know anytime you have a problem with your product feeds, we will be happy to help! :)

Kleem Shop

I used this app to help me get my data feed right. They helped me step by step with photos and examples to solve my every issue. I am grateful I found data feed watch. They got my ecommerce business up and running. Customer service is unbelievable , they reply you anytime. One of the most amazing customer service ever. Thank you Datafeedwatch .

November 16, 2021

Hi! Many thanks for this excellent review. We are really happy to hear that our app could contribute to your growth, and our support could solve your data feed issues. We're thankful for amazing customers like you!

Rafinique

Fantastic customer service! Makes it all "understandable"
Looking forward to learning more going forward.

September 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review, and please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns!

Moto Loot

We use this app to send our products to Facebook, Google and Pinterest. It works great! Staff are always super helpful and get back to you pretty quickly

September 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review! If you're looking for some tips and tricks to make the most of your feed, check out our blog: https://www.datafeedwatch.com/blog

Topologie EU

Superb customer service by the support team, especially Keith. Managed to fetch Langify v1 fields into Google Merchant Center with ease.

August 26, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and review. We're glad that everything works fine with Google Merchant Center now. Have a great day!

Perfect Keto

A big shout out to their support team (Keith). As a marketer I understand the consequences of a messed up feed. Especially, when that feed is being used in Facebook DPA ads or Google Shopping Ads. Their support team was really prompt and helped me fix the issue in like 15 minutes. Keep up the good work guys!

August 26, 2021

Thank you!
We're glad that we've been able to help you with Facebook DPA ads and Google Shopping.
We hope that you enjoy using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review! :-)

Roots Plants

Great app, really easy to use. Support team are wonderful too, especially Magdalena, who sorts all of my problems out super quickly, even out of hours sometimes :) Highly recommend.

Hi,
Thank you so much for the review! Lovely to hear that you had a great experience with our support team. Let us know if there's anything else you need. We're happy to help. 😊

Crush Wine & Spirits

Began using this app in 2020 and found it to be the most price-effective way to manage Google Shopping product data for a catalog (1000+ SKU's). Support was super helpful in initial setup creating a small number of data transformations and regular expressions. After a year of using it, I find I log in only occasionally. It just works. Recommended.

Hi there,
We are really glad to hear that we were able to help you to set and optimize your feed for Google Shopping! It's our goal to help you get the most out of the DataFeedWatch possible.

Tropical Fruit Box

These guys are awesome. They'll help you with the feed all the way to make sure everything is working properly. Amazing team.

Hi!
Thank you! We hope that you enjoy using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review! We really enjoyed helping you to set your feeds.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15