SHIPPING RATES MANAGER

SHIPPING RATES MANAGER

by Decimal

Configurable JSON code for managing shipping rates at checkout

Fpinternational

We are loving Decimal. Keep up the good work!

Welcome Skateboards

Decimal makes our life easier - a terrific app!

Heyl Ltd

We sell beautiful, unique handmade British furniture. Our hand picked, reclaimed wood ensures that each piece is of the finest quality, bespoke and will stand the test of time. And we love how Decimal helps us sell it!

Hufonline

This shit rocks. Ever since we implemented Decimal, our shipping cost per order has dropped by 20%. The accuracy and reliability of the calculations is uncanny. We could never have imagined the control we now have over shipping options. Of all the apps we have installed in our Shopify store, Decimal has had the most impact on our sales and profitability.

Bodyhealth Com

We love Decimal. The kinds of shipping-rate calculations it can handle is simply amazing!

Ghostly

We were shocked when we found out that there was no existing app to solve our issues managing shipping from two warehouses.

We fulfill from both the US and UK, with only a subset of our existing inventory located in the UK. We had been searching for a solution to offer our customers cheapest-cost shipping options for orders placed from each warehouse.

Decimal's app does real time calculations, allowing us to provide lowest cost shipping rates to our customers, without us having to lose money on shipping.

Decimal did for us what no other app could, and their consistent service since the launch has been a blessing.

Supernail Wholesale

Decimal takes care of everything, including setup and maintenance. How cool is that!

Mdl Partners Dev Store

Where to begin?! The Decimal team is one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of working with. I don't say that lightly either. I've been in I.T. for 10+ years, and they've exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds!

As a merchant who utilizes multiple shipping methods, we rely on shipping companies who offer not only great, competitive rates but also provide reliable transportation and delivery of our products without damaging them. To that end, we were looking for a Shopify app that could integrate with Spee-Dee Delivery, a regional shipper in the Upper Midwest, along with UPS, etc.

Not only did the Decimal team make that happen, but they went above and beyond by creating an entirely customized integration for our storefront. Everything we've asked for from Decimal was delivered. Even when it seemed nothing could be done, they found a way to make it work!

Another extremely attractive solution provided is Decimal's "No-UI" platform. At first, I was a bit apprehensive about this. As the Director of Technology for my company, I'm very hands-on when it comes to the operation of our website and applications; however, in this case, I'm happy to step back and let the Decimal team take the wheel! The complexity in which their system operates to provide the EASIEST, and most RELIABLE shipping options to our customers is something Decimal does that would otherwise take too much of my already limited time. I love the fact that this is now one less app I have to manage since Decimal does the hard work for me.

Decimal's algorithm is second to none in the Shopify Plus arena. If you're looking for a customized shipping application that doesn't seem to be available in the app store, you've just found it. If you think it can't be done, Decimal has done it. If you need to get your shipping options implemented yesterday, Decimal can do it. If you don't believe me, click on my store name below my 5-star rating, find the phone number for our store in our logo, and dial extension 235. You'll hear all of this repeated over the phone from me.

The Decimal shipping app is the most advanced, reliable, and well-supported shipping app in the Shopify App Store, hands down.

Maximus Apparel

What an honest bunch! They analyzed our shipping calculation issue, gave a thoughtful response, and ultimately showed us how to solve our problem without having to use them! Extremely responsive and helpful!

Nurture Temp

Love, love, love Decimal. Hands down the most powerful shipping rating system on the planet. We are huge fans of their no-ui concept. No ui means no hassles!