Indian Logistics Services

Indian Logistics Services

by Softpulse Infotech

Delhivery, FedEx, Bluedart, Pickrr & Ecom Express

Super Macaw

Great app and amazing support.
They are constantly improving and provides great customer support for any queries

Eynore

Thanks to Jaron Smith, he resolved my issue very swiftly and the app is a must have for any Indian store to connect with courier panels and have billing to returns solution in one simple and easy to use app.

Flipside

Jaron Smith Very good support & thanks for quick response .. Just now this month added to my store.

AMPM

Very Awesome Support.
Rahul you are amazing person. and i really loved your support also your communication way is very good.

wonderbees

I used this app to we export order's to my fulfillment agent great customer support must have app for guys in India

SCENTKART

Easy to use app and prompt customer support. Integrates hassle-free with Indian Courier Companies FedEx In, Blue Dart and Delivery.

Coolzar

I USED IS APP IS WAS VERY GOOD SERVICES ......................................................................................................................

Kica Active

One of our order no (15631834) is not showing in the Indian logistics listing. Could you guys please check what could be the issue.

Thanks

July 4, 2020

Thank you for your review.

As we checked for your store and discussed on call, Archived Orders can not be fetched and listed in our application order's list.

If you are still facing any issue with our app, please contact us at support@shopiapps.in .

We will be happy to help you. :)

TrendOye

I have started using this app and finding it quite user friendly and beneficial. Particularly its return management module its very useful to both in the backend as an admin and from the customer perspective too. Keep up adding even more exciting functionalities & features in this app.. Thanks..

Estele

We are facing issues regarding Logistics. Indian Logistic Services resolved within minutes. Thank You For Replay. Suggesting To Use The service from Indian Logistics services.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6