Indian Logistics Services

Indian Logistics Services

by Softpulse Infotech

Delhivery, FedEx, Bluedart, Pickrr & Ecom Express

Cases Geek

I've been using this app for the last 3 months, till now performance is very good and pricing compared to others is also less. Overall I would recommend this app, as shipping from this app is very simple.

Bling Bag

Very good app which flawlessly lets you fulfill and ship your orders. We have been using it for 3 years now and there has been absolutely no issues. The team is very very helpful and quickly resolves queries if you have any. If you want smooth operations for dispatch of your orders for your ecommerce store, highly recommend this app.

Grabgear.in

Good App that really solves the required needs, very helpful app for indian shopify stores. Very Easy to Integrate.

Eynore

Thanks to Jaron Smith, he resolved my issue very swiftly and the app is a must have for any Indian store to connect with courier panels and have billing to returns solution in one simple and easy to use app.

Flipside

Jaron Smith Very good support & thanks for quick response .. Just now this month added to my store.

AMPM

Very Awesome Support.
Rahul you are amazing person. and i really loved your support also your communication way is very good.

wonderbees

I used this app to we export order's to my fulfillment agent great customer support must have app for guys in India

SCENTKART

Easy to use app and prompt customer support. Integrates hassle-free with Indian Courier Companies FedEx In, Blue Dart and Delivery.

Coolzar

I USED IS APP IS WAS VERY GOOD SERVICES ......................................................................................................................

Kica Active

One of our order no (15631834) is not showing in the Indian logistics listing. Could you guys please check what could be the issue.

Thanks

July 4, 2020

Thank you for your review.

As we checked for your store and discussed on call, Archived Orders can not be fetched and listed in our application order's list.

If you are still facing any issue with our app, please contact us at support@shopiapps.in .

We will be happy to help you. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6