4.7
June 26, 2020

I have started using this app and finding it quite user friendly and beneficial. Particularly its return management module its very useful to both in the backend as an admin and from the customer perspective too. Keep up adding even more exciting functionalities & features in this app.. Thanks..

TrendOye
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
June 20, 2020

We are facing issues regarding Logistics. Indian Logistic Services resolved within minutes. Thank You For Replay. Suggesting To Use The service from Indian Logistics services.

Estele
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
June 4, 2020

Due to COVID-19 pandemic, my store was keep paused and the app was uninstalled but after opening the Lockdown I started my store and again installed the app. In this regard, I contacted their support team who are amazing to provide help. Finally, I recovered my all previous data which was saved with their database - it's just fantastic. I use the app- found no problem totally essential for the Indian e-com market. I recommended the app.

Applecart IN
Time spent using app: 29 days
Edited May 28, 2020

This is my second review as I was getting TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE from this company. I must say they have clear all my doubts and error right on the movement. must-have apps for Shopify India. this app is userfriendly just a matter of clicks and you got what you need. Once again thank you for your tremendous support.:)

Make Mart
Time spent using app: 29 days
May 14, 2020

a3Creations
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 25, 2020

Hey, I used this app for my Indian Ecom store. Very simple and easy to use. Really helpful support staff too. Just a few clicks and I'm done with everything :D

Easy Ninja
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 20, 2020

Have used this app for over 2 weeks now...its working perfectly well..simple to use interface..and good customer service

finehomes
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 20, 2020

nice this is the best logistic service for indian ecommerce business person and provide best service for person

JR Fashion Point
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
March 4, 2020

Great customer service , it's been very easy to handle orders. Easy to sync and print all the labels, invoice and manifest.

Viral Modes
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited March 4, 2020

Best App and Great Customer Support You Can Contact Them Any Time On-Call Directly... Highly Recommended

GrowingPanda