Indian Logistics Services

Delhivery, FedEx, Bluedart, Pickrr, Ecom Express, Xpressbees

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Applecart IN

Location India

Due to COVID-19 pandemic, my store was keep paused and the app was uninstalled but after opening the Lockdown I started my store and again installed the app. In this regard, I contacted their support team who are amazing to provide help. Finally, I recovered my all previous data which was saved with their database - it's just fantastic. I use the app- found no problem totally essential for the Indian e-com market. I recommended the app.

Make Mart

Location India

This is my second review as I was getting TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE from this company. I must say they have clear all my doubts and error right on the movement. must-have apps for Shopify India. this app is userfriendly just a matter of clicks and you got what you need. Once again thank you for your tremendous support.:)

a3Creations

Easy Ninja

Location India

Hey, I used this app for my Indian Ecom store. Very simple and easy to use. Really helpful support staff too. Just a few clicks and I'm done with everything :D

finehomes

Location India

Have used this app for over 2 weeks now...its working perfectly well..simple to use interface..and good customer service

JR Fashion Point

Time spent using app 41 minutes

nice this is the best logistic service for indian ecommerce business person and provide best service for person

Viral Modes

Location India

Great customer service , it's been very easy to handle orders. Easy to sync and print all the labels, invoice and manifest.

GrowingPanda

Location India

Best App and Great Customer Support You Can Contact Them Any Time On-Call Directly... Highly Recommended

Freshpanda.in

Time spent using app About 1 hour

not able to choose any plan not clicking. It's just frustrated me. Don't know why it is happening. I have also contacted the team.

March 3, 2020

We've responded immediately on this. The issue is because you've selected plan and then uninstall this application and then re-installed, In this case it will not allow to choose plan again. We've resolved it for your store.
Thanks.

homizo

Location India

Amazing app, if there is an issue once in a while, the team is very responsive on email. Highly recommended.