Indian Logistics Services

Indian Logistics Services

by Softpulse Infotech

Delhivery, FedEx, Bluedart, Pickrr, Ecom Express, Xpressbees

Silvertraq

Good app for fulfilling and invoicing orders. We use it for our store with Delhivery. Easy to set up and they were quite responsive in making a tweak to one of the invoice formats that we wanted.

Fashion Factory Readymades

Best app for ever..but unfortunately i am unable to ship the shipment from this app,due to pop up showing warehouse error,i try lot of times to apply the warehouse details.but no use.

Mangocloset

It was hard to understand initially but then it made my life really easy! Great product

Vika Boutique

Awesomatic app...reduced my job certainly..thank u developers..can update with some more features

Coversfunda

Really a Mind blowing Support from the app developer Jaron Smith,
Solved my Query in a quick time.
Really Appreciable.
Worth Spending with Shopify and Delhivery Logistics.

Goodlookingwear Com

Great APP with great service!! Highly recommended!

Starelabs

Charged me 7$ for trial period . Also i could not reach the customer care

Wrapcupid

WONDERFUL AND AWESOME SUPPORT 24X7

Beelinepune

Awesome...Superb..!
I had contacted developer of this app months back. At that time, our orders were few. As days passed, due to increase in orders, I was not able to get time to concentrate on my business. Preparing manifest, invoice, dropping a mail to Delhivery for pickup & then after pickup, we had to write mail again about pickup done.
Then I decided to go with this app. Now, my order processing time has come down from 90 min to 10 min. Now, I am able to concentrate on my business.

If your logistics is with Delhivery or Fedex, you should have this app. Else, you will be losing your valuable time.

Must Have App..

Mango People 001

It's a savior! Had been uploading and printing manifests separately since a long time but this APP has made my life easier and saved so much of time. All the doubts were cleared within minutes and I'm extremely happy with the service.
Easy installation, easy integration and great support!