Indian Logistics Services

Indian Logistics Services

by Softpulse Infotech

Delhivery, FedEx, Bluedart, Aramex & Ecom Express

Srstore09

This App is the Best. Been using this for more than year now.

Ombre Lane

It works well for us. Please don't force us to write x number of letters in a review.

Feltin

Extremely helpful support for the app!

Such quick turnarounds with emails and clarifications regarding any aspect of the app.

Definitely recommended to all start-ups and existing businesses in India!

Collar Tales

Very useful app. Saves a lot of time!

Ayca2

Saved us so much time! This is an awesome app! Thanks guys :)

Eina Ahluwalia

We just integrated the app into our Shopify store and my God, integration was just a one step process! We hit a minor glitch and got in touch with the developers immediately. My mail to them went out at 6:34 pm and I got a response from Rahul at 6:36 pm itself! It's now 7:10 and he got our app working perfectly within just this much time. AWESOME service, Jason - thanks!!! Yet to start using the app but I'm sure it will cut down our team's fulfillment time by a lot. Highly recommend!

Fabuler

nice and helpful!
yet there is space for improvement in terms of interface and buttons.

Richfeel Com

nice and helpful!
yet there is space for improvement in terms of interface and buttons.

Serendipity In Art

Very useful app. Saves a lot of time!

Fairfax Hamper

The app is very useful for uploading bulk manifests to Delhivery (the courier service that we are using). But there are two major functions that are lacking:

1. I can't update tracking numbers to Shopify orders in bulk. Have to go to each order individually in the App to update tracking numbers - the process is very tedious as even that is not a single click functionality - you have to click, select a check box, click again and wait till the app updates the tracking. Since this morning (10March17), that feature has also stopped working, so essentially there is no way I can update tracking numbers to orders now.

2. The return address field value in the packing slip printed through this app is different than that printed from Delhivery website. So after uploading manifest from this app, I have to go to Delhivery website and print the packing slips from there. Delhivery has separate address fields for Seller Address (registered address) and return address (the address to which the RTO shipments are to be sent). This app does not take different values for these two fields, and even if you give two different values, it will print the same address in both the fields.

If you solve these two issues, (which are major issues for us), we will upgrade this app to 5 stars. The app is good no doubt, and right now we don't have any better option, but not fully satisfied with the functionality (at least for Delhivery).