4.9
February 8, 2024

Excellent support , best app

Nabia
September 15, 2023

Best customer service I have ever seen

Peppy
About 1 month using the app
Edited May 26, 2023

Awesome...Superb..!
I had contacted developer of this app months back. At that time, our orders were few. As days passed, due to increase in orders, I was not able to get time to concentrate on my business. Preparing manifest, invoice, dropping a mail to Delhivery for pickup & then after pickup, we had to write mail again about pickup done.
Then I decided to go with this app. Now, my order processing time has come down from 90 min to 10 min. Now, I am able to concentrate on my business.

If your logistics is with Delhivery or Fedex, you should have this app. Else, you will be losing your valuable time.

Must Have App..

Beelinepune
Over 7 years using the app
September 14, 2018

This is the Best APP to all business in India, It works well for us. Extremely helpful support......

Master Weaver Ethnics India
Over 6 years using the app
August 21, 2016

Awesomatic app...reduced my job certainly..thank u developers..can update with some more features

Vika Boutique
About 6 years using the app
Edited February 1, 2017

Good app for fulfilling and invoicing orders. We use it for our store with Delhivery. Easy to set up and they were quite responsive in making a tweak to one of the invoice formats that we wanted.

Silvertraq
Almost 6 years using the app
July 22, 2020

Easy to use app and prompt customer support. Integrates hassle-free with Indian Courier Companies FedEx In, Blue Dart and Delivery.

SCENTKART
Over 5 years using the app
March 7, 2018

Very useful app. Saves a lot of time!

Collar Tales
Over 5 years using the app
June 20, 2020

We are facing issues regarding Logistics. Indian Logistic Services resolved within minutes. Thank You For Replay. Suggesting To Use The service from Indian Logistics services.

Estele
Over 4 years using the app
December 28, 2015

Highly Recommended*****...
Save loads of time!!
Earlier Manifesting was a tedious job ..Thanx to Delhivery-App has made our job so easy Plus Support Team is very responsive..

The Style Syndrome