Reviews (185)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its delivery and pickup services, particularly for local businesses, bakeries, and florists. It's praised for its excellent customer service and flexible, customizable features. The app is user-friendly, reliable, and improves order management. The support team is known for their technical expertise and quick problem-solving skills. It's suitable for various industries and open to future improvements.

May 24, 2024

Great, helpful customer service when needed!

Flora Culture MB
6 months using the app
DingDoong replied May 31, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you found our customer service great and helpful for the DD: Pickup Delivery Date Time app. 😊🌟 If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you make the most out of our app! 🚚📅

June 20, 2024

helpful staff to help with problems

Butter And Blossoms
About 1 month using the app
DingDoong replied June 21, 2024

We're glad to hear our staff was helpful in resolving any issues you encountered. At DD: Pickup Delivery Date Time app, we're committed to providing excellent support to ensure your experience is smooth and enjoyable. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

March 18, 2024

Great support team

Piaf House
Czechia
Over 1 year using the app
DingDoong replied March 21, 2024

🎉 We're delighted to hear that you've had a fantastic experience with our customer service! At DingDoong, we're dedicated to providing top-notch support to our users. Thank you for choosing our Local Delivery Date app, and we're here to assist you every step of the way. If you have any more questions or need assistance, just let us know. Happy delivering! 🚛📆

June 14, 2024

This is a phenomenal app- I use Ding Doong to allow customers to select their delivery date (we are a bakery that offers local delivery), and the widget itself is visually pretty, easy to use, and easy to adjust the settings. But what really separates this app is the top notch customer service- they allow you to chat them 24/7 and always reply within 24 hours max. They have helped me through several issues already, and have been absolutely professional, caring, and helpful. I truly feel valued by them!

Ollie's Great Bakery
16 days using the app
DingDoong replied June 17, 2024

Thank you so much for your amazing review of the DD: Pickup Delivery Date Time app! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you find the app phenomenal and that the Ding Doong widget is visually appealing and user-friendly for your bakery's local delivery service. We're also delighted that our customer service team has been able to assist you promptly and professionally. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to support you every step of the way. If you have any more feedback or questions, please feel free to reach out. We truly appreciate your support! 🌟👍

April 15, 2024

I have just got the app for my Bakery business. I had the most extremely helpful assistant Tracy help me out with my issues to get the site ready for customers. Tracy did a great job! <3

Sweeet Tooth
19 days using the app
DingDoong replied April 16, 2024

💼 Thank you for choosing DD: Pickup Delivery Date Time app for your bakery business! 🍰 We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Tracy. 🌟 We're dedicated to providing excellent assistance to ensure your site is ready to serve your customers seamlessly. Thanks for the kind words! 💖

March 12, 2024

I own a local flowershop and a flower delivery service and this app has really helped with managing orders. Customer support is also helpful and fast to respond :) Highly recommend

Černá Růže
Czechia
3 months using the app
DingDoong replied March 14, 2024

🌟 Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that DingDoong: Local Delivery Date app has been instrumental in managing orders for your local flower shop and delivery service. 💐 It's fantastic to know that our app has made a positive impact on your business. 🚚 We're also delighted that you found our customer support helpful and responsive - providing quick assistance is our priority! 🤝 Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way! 🌷

February 28, 2024

Vincent was amazing, for the life of me I couldn’t figure out the API hook up, he patiently walked me through it step by step and resolved my issue! Now I can control my deliveries .. thank you great service

The Village Grocer Club
11 months using the app
DingDoong replied March 1, 2024

🌟 Fantastic to hear about your positive experience with Vincent! 🚀 We're thrilled that he provided amazing support, patiently guiding you through the API hookup to resolve your issue. It's great to know you can now control your deliveries. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, Vincent and the team are here for you. Thank you for the kind words! 😊🌈 #AmazingSupport #PatientGuidance #GreatService 🌟

April 9, 2024

Super excellent customer service who goes out of their way to help and accommodate to the best of their ability! Although my issue wasn't solved, they repeatedly tested it on their end and it was working fine. It must be something wrong with mine, but so long it's working for others then that's all it matters. The team is also so very friendly, kind, and responsive answering all the questions I had. I can see myself using the app on a long term since it offers everything I'm looking for after a long long search. Thank you and keep up an amazing work!

hieukycakes
9 days using the app
DingDoong replied April 13, 2024

🎉 Thank you so much for your fantastic review of DD: Pickup Delivery Date Time! 🚚 We're thrilled to hear about your experience with our super excellent customer service team! 💫 It means the world to us that you found them helpful and accommodating. 🌟 While we're sorry to hear your issue wasn't solved, we're glad to hear that it seems to be working fine on our end. 🛠️ Don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance troubleshooting! 🤝 We're here to help! 🌐 We're delighted to know that you see our app as a long-term solution after your extensive search. 🕵️‍♂️ We're committed to providing everything you're looking for and more! 🚀 Thank you for your support and encouragement! 💖 We're excited to continue serving you and making your experience even better! 🌈 Keep up the amazing work yourself! 💪🎈

June 19, 2024

With its robust features, intuitive interface, and exceptional support, it not only improves operational efficiency but also enhances the overall shopping experience for customers.

Stars Style Kitchens
1 day using the app
DingDoong replied June 21, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled that you find our app's robust features and intuitive interface helpful in improving operational efficiency. Our exceptional support team is dedicated to enhancing the shopping experience for you and your customers. If you have any more insights to share or need further assistance with DD: Pickup Delivery Date Time app, feel free to reach out. Happy scheduling!

February 23, 2024

Great app, amazing support.

Cestas Company
Brazil
8 days using the app
DingDoong replied February 25, 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you find our app great, and we appreciate your kind words about our support. If you ever have more to share or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Happy using! 😊🚀 #GreatApp #AmazingSupport 🌐👍