4.8
November 11, 2020

Support team has been extremely helpful!! Managed to get my shop up and running in no time. Thank you team!

Reemie's Cakes
2 months using the app
Zapiet replied November 11, 2020

Hi there,

It was a pleasure to help you get your store up and running! Please reach out if you ever need help with anything else :)

All the best and have a great day!

Flora

November 4, 2019

I was looking for a simple way to allow a shopper to estimate the Delivery fee and then add it to their shopping cart. I found Delivery by Distance and I thought it could accomplish half of that goal. But it would not work initially. Zapiet continued to follow up with me, and even went onto my store to identify the issue. Upon fixing, it actually was better than expected! It not only calculates the Delivery Fee based on how we want it set, but also gives the shopper the option to proceed with Delivery (automatically adding that Fee to the Cart) or select Store Pickup. Saved me hundreds of dollars in custom programming and is exactly what I was wanting!

Reliable Medical Supply
About 2 months using the app
May 22, 2020

The app does exactly what I was looking for, allowing us to set up a shipping zone by Miles.
When I was having trouble configuring it Sam was here to help, and he quickly got everything working good.

Champion Landscape Supplies
August 20, 2020

Was a bit tricky to set up and had to call in a few times to get things working, which was frustrating. Entering the delivery settings was fine, but the app didnt work until I had some files removed from the code (which I cant do myself). It isnt always easy to get staff response right away however when they do respond, they are very friendly and helpful. 4 stars because so far the app is working and I wouldn't be able to do my business without it as I need delivery rates by distance. However the inconsistent lack of urgency around fixing issues and the difficulty getting in touch with a direct person other then email communications makes me hold back on 5 star rating. I also understand why people would get frustrated if they have an urgent matter to resolve and have to wait for an email response like I did on the day my website was supposed to launch. Luckily shopify assisted and helped resolve the issue. Everything else is going great!

Rosie's Gardening
Over 2 years using the app
Zapiet replied August 20, 2020

Hey Rosie's Gardening,

Ronan here from Zapiet Senior support.

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate our customers feedback so that we can continue to improve our service.

We are 100% committed to providing the best support possible. While we do offer almost 24/7 live chat and phone support, I will admit that we have a reduced number of agents on Sundays which in this case resulted in your phone call going unanswered.

We are actively recruiting additional support agents which will improve our overall availability and help to ensure that our customers can contact us 24/7, 365 days a year.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Ronan

December 6, 2022

Your application is very good and help me every day to send my products. I am very happy to use Zapiet

arbustefruitier.com
Belgium
August 25, 2021

Klaudia was amazing!!!! Your Support team is Excellent. I'm so happy with the service, thank you very much!

Hopscotch Kids Party Toy Hire
Almost 2 years using the app
Zapiet replied August 25, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the lovely words.

It was truly a pleasure to help you out and I'm glad that you're so happy with our support team!

Should you need any help in the future, please feel free to reach out.

Thanks and have a wonderful day,

Klaudia

Edited May 18, 2020

IT's great.I just make the new website with shopify. needing app for delivery furniture depend on miles. This app is really matching up my need. Actually so far I can't looking for other app same this. Wonderful. IF don't have this app. I Can't make checkout for customer. Because the distance is very important and give the shipping fee. also the fee is quite cheap. I RECOMMEND using this , especially for Furniture or Big product like this. Thanks developer.

Malenzzi Modern Italian Decor
June 25, 2020

Great app. Very flexible. The only issue I really had was, I needed the option to post a message without a price variable attached. That's an very uncommon need, and I ended up finding a work around for it within both the app and shopify's structure. All in all, very well worth the price.

T&T Liberty Safes
Over 1 year using the app
August 29, 2020

Great app and terrific support!
We had some difficulties setting the app (it was an issue caused by our store, not a problem in the app) and the Zapiet support were extremely helpful and also very nice. I felt that they didn't rest until they solved the problem.
The distance rates are very accurate and works perfectly.
We highly recommend it!!

דרור גולן - החנות
Israel
26 days using the app
Zapiet replied September 9, 2020

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for leaving a positive review.

I am delighted to hear that our app is working well and that you had an awesome experience with our support team.

If there is anything we can assist you with in the future just let us know, we are always happy to help :)

Have a great day.

Kind regards,

Ronan

August 11, 2019

I use zapiet to charge my local customers within 10 miles free delivery and others $9.95. It did exactly what I needed and I get amazing support from zapiet when I need it!

Peace Marketplace