Delivery Rates by Zip Code

Delivery Rates by Zip Code

by Zapiet

Easily calculate rates based on a customers postal code

Costas Arepas

Fantastic app and even better service! Stephane helped us out in setting up the app and responded within a few minutes with the questions we had. A+

Bien Cuit Provisions

This app does exactly what I needed. We use it to block off shipping zipcodes and it works well for that. I had some questions with setup and their support team was wonderful and patient. They even helped setup when I was missing what to do.

July 10, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind words and the lovely review. It was great chatting with you and helping you set up our Delivery Rates by Zip Code app for your shipping needs.

If you have any questions down the road or need any assistance, please jump on our live chat and we will be happy to help .

Cheers,
Jessica

ECS Coffee

We use this app to display same day / next day shipping rates to select postal codes only, in addition to our regular Shopify shipping rates and it works great in doing this - our new rates only display to people in our custom list! Had a rate display hiccup upon set up and Jessica from support was fantastic in identifying and solving it for us quickly via chat - now everything is running smoothly! I only wish that Shopify had more flexibility in rearranging rates - currently Shopify uses a default sort of price, alphabetically and then app rates last (so our beautiful new same day / next day shipping methods display last on the list). This isn't a limitation set by the app, but by Shopify checkout itself. Hopefully one day Shopify allows for more customization because then our set up with this app would be 100% perfect! Overall I would recommend this app if you're looking to customize your rates beyond what Shopify offers by default.

besushi

Jessica helped us setting up the App and was great to talk with ur and get her support. Easy to install and working fine, from Portugal :)

May 5, 2021

Hi there,

It was really great chatting with you and I'm so glad that you are all set and ready to go.

If you have any other questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Thanks,

Jessica

Jamjo Online

This App is just what I needed. I can have free local delivery close to our shop and only the postal codes that I entered. Robert did a fantastic job setting this up for my store. This app will help my shop with local sales.

April 18, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks so much for the shout out and it was my pleasure assisting you :D

We're right here if you need anything!

Regards,

Robert

Bump 'n Grind

Unfortunately, Shopify subscriptions do not recognize the Shopify delivery. This app is solving our problem! We are now able to offer our immediate zipcodes free delivery and then shipping for the rest of the US. I had trouble setting it up and the customer service was really great and quick! Recommended if you need this feature.

March 30, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the kind review.

I'm glad that you have found our team helpful in regards to getting all your questions answered and making an improved user experience within your store.

You know where we are if you need any more help!

Jayne

Pet Products R Us

What another great App by Zapiet!...We use the Store pickup & delivery app and this app and they are both excellent! There support is spot on, when ever i have reached out to them on there Facebook page have always replied almost instantly! Sam is a legend and has helped me out no end with anything i did not understand or any issues. Zapiet is by far my favourite App provider and just wish they would bring out more!!!

Butter&

Breaks down every few months, blocking customer checkout for hours on end... like right now. Failures are natural, but their response time on outages can be really awful bc their support isn't 24/7.

January 25, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. We have had no other reports of issues with our Delivery Rates by Zipcode app. So the problem must be isolated to your stores configuration.

To confirm we do indeed offer 24/7 support. You are free to call or message us anytime. I have just checked and we replied to your most recent support request in less than 20 minutes.

My support team will reply directly to help troubleshoot your issue.

Andy

Well Baked Box

This app has been key for us. Now we can manage our local delivery rates and elegantly control shipping to our region

Warehouse Furniture Clearance

Have been using this app for 12 months and it is great! Support is excellent too, I had an issue and they responded within 15 mins of sending through and fixed the issue.

Previous 1 3