Delivery Rates by Zip Code

Delivery Rates by Zip Code

by Zapiet

Easily calculate rates based on a customers postal code

CREMMA Pastelería

Great customer support!!! And the app is exactly what I needed for my business. Thank you very much!

Prêt-à-Table

Great customer service. I had a bit of trouble integrating the app but the team was so helpful and went out of their way to provide incredible support!!! I would give this customer service 10 stars if I could. Makes a huge difference!

Great job!

Choice Handles

Highly recommend. Being a UK store owner i needed to split mainland post codes from Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man etc. Shopify don't currently have this option on there shipping rates even though people have asked for it for the last 7 years. However this app is a game changer, easy to use and it helped me set all the postcode zones up effortlessly. i have tried all the other apps that offer a similar system, Parelify, better shipping etc but by far this was the best. Great Job Guys!

Hotshoppa

I would highly recommend Zapiet. Thank you Andy. This app works very well & the support team really care for their customers.

Arvida Roasting Company

Works as it's supposed to ! easy to set up and to update if you need to.
Customer service is fast (more or less 24 hours).

Ruxley Direct

Works seamlessly for what I'm after and the Zapiet Support has been brilliant, from guiding me which app to use and helping me tackle any issues I've had. Highly recommend the app and Zapiet.

NIYO&CO. PHILIPPINES

This is the only app that can set shipping rates based on zip codes, extremely useful in countries where regions are messed up and carriers do not have integration plans with shopify (Philippines-Thailand-Indonesia and others). The support is Great !! They are very kind and fast :) A+++

Liquorkart Australia

Steph and Robert did really help us explaining how it works and helped us setting up with our shopify store. It is working as expected. Very easy to get in touch with them and they understood what we need and have suggested options. app looks very helpful .. Looking forward to using it more and more.