Zapiet ‑ Rates by Zip Code

Zapiet ‑ Rates by Zip Code

$19.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
September 29, 2022

Jessica and the entire team at Zapiet are amazing. Love the support and customer service so much!!!

Feast
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zapiet replied September 29, 2022

Hi Brittany,

Thank you so much for your lovely words and kind review.

It was my pleasure helping you today with Delivery Rates by Zip Code & Store Pickup + Delivery.

If you have any other questions, please do let us know

Cheers,

June 14, 2022

Fast and amazing customer service! I wish Zapiet had more apps. I also use their Delivery Rates by Zip Code app and have loved what it's doing for my delivery business!

Tipsy Truck Delivery
June 1, 2022

The support I received from Klaudia was amazing. Thanks again for being so patient and helping me out.

The Balcony Garden
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
Zapiet replied June 2, 2022

Hi Josh,

Thank you for your kind words and continued support!
It was truly a pleasure assisting you today.

Cheers,
Klaudia

May 26, 2022

With Shopify not able to configure UK postcodes, this app and its advanced wildcard matching feature is perfect to make sure your delivery goes to the right postcode areas. The app is easy to understand and the support team were quick to respond and help with any assistance i required.

Furniture Factory Portsmouth
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Zapiet replied June 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! Our dev team is always hard at work with improvements such as this and this kind of feedback goes a long way for the whole team.

Stephane

May 24, 2022

Great features and awesome client support! The tool answers very well to our needs. Keep going Zapiet team, thanks for all.

Gibus Cycles
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Zapiet replied May 26, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to leave such a lovely review!

It is so great to hear that Delivery Rates by Zip Code has been able to provide the solutions needed for your business.

It was a pleasure to assist on live chat the other day- you know where we are if you need anything else.

Best wishes,

Kitty

May 23, 2022

Great app, simple, works perfectly and support can't do enough! Has enabled us to be able to offer specific delivery options per postcode

Attic Brew Co.
Zapiet replied May 23, 2022

Thank you very much for the awesome review! We take great pride in helping our merchants.

Stephane

May 19, 2022

Jessica is great at customer service! Very nice and knowledgeable and personable. The customer service for Zapiet apps is fast and great.

Barnegat Oyster
Time spent using app: 3 days
Zapiet replied May 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words and review!

It was so nice chatting with you earlier today and as I mentioned, please do reach back out if you have any other questions or need any further assistance.

Best wishes,

May 18, 2022

Recientemente instalé la aplicación y quería que durante el período de prueba todo quede funcionando como necesitaba, el servicio y atención ha sido muy útil y directo en cuanto a las respuestas a todas mis dudas por lo que definitivamente la conservaré.

Skin & Tonic
Mexico
Time spent using app: 1 day
Zapiet replied May 18, 2022

Buenas tardes,

Fue muy agradable conversar con usted hoy y prepararlo todo con nuestra aplicación Delivery Rates by Zip Code. Me alegra mucho saber que está funcionando para usted y las necesidades de su tienda.

Si tiene alguna otra pregunta, no dude en enviarnos un mensaje.

Gracias,

April 21, 2022

I use this app for my customers to select in store pick up or delivery along with their delivery by zip code app. they make it super easy for both my customers and us to navigate. Their customer service is top notch as well!

Blume Haus Fine Flowers
March 15, 2022

Flora resolved my minor issue within 5 minutes! Excited to start selling and for our customers to be able to have our products delivered

Lil Starts Online Farmstand
Time spent using app: 9 months
Zapiet replied March 15, 2022

Hi Lillian,

Thank you very much for your lovely review!

I am glad I was able to help you get set up today. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything else.

All the best,