Delivery Rates by Zip Code

Delivery Rates by Zip Code

by Zapiet

Easily calculate rates based on a customers postal code

besushi

Jessica helped us setting up the App and was great to talk with ur and get her support. Easy to install and working fine, from Portugal :)

May 5, 2021

Hi there,

It was really great chatting with you and I'm so glad that you are all set and ready to go.

If you have any other questions down the road, please do not hesitate to send us a message.

Thanks,

Jessica

Jamjo Online

This App is just what I needed. I can have free local delivery close to our shop and only the postal codes that I entered. Robert did a fantastic job setting this up for my store. This app will help my shop with local sales.

April 18, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks so much for the shout out and it was my pleasure assisting you :D

We're right here if you need anything!

Regards,

Robert

Bump 'n Grind

Unfortunately, Shopify subscriptions do not recognize the Shopify delivery. This app is solving our problem! We are now able to offer our immediate zipcodes free delivery and then shipping for the rest of the US. I had trouble setting it up and the customer service was really great and quick! Recommended if you need this feature.

March 30, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the kind review.

I'm glad that you have found our team helpful in regards to getting all your questions answered and making an improved user experience within your store.

You know where we are if you need any more help!

Jayne

Pet Products R Us

What another great App by Zapiet!...We use the Store pickup & delivery app and this app and they are both excellent! There support is spot on, when ever i have reached out to them on there Facebook page have always replied almost instantly! Sam is a legend and has helped me out no end with anything i did not understand or any issues. Zapiet is by far my favourite App provider and just wish they would bring out more!!!

Well Baked Box

This app has been key for us. Now we can manage our local delivery rates and elegantly control shipping to our region

Warehouse Furniture Clearance

Have been using this app for 12 months and it is great! Support is excellent too, I had an issue and they responded within 15 mins of sending through and fixed the issue.

Heritage Hops Brew Co

We use this app on two of our websites and the functionality is brilliant - plus the support team is wonderfully helpful. I would definitely recommend this app alongside their other "Store Pickup and Delivery" option... we found Shopify's native offers very basic. Awesome API 10/10.

Fresh Cuts Direct

Had a problem with managing Zip Codes and chatted with Marija in support. She was amazing! Explained everything in detail and also helped in troubleshooting the issue and fixing it. 5 starts just for customer service they offer. The app is great too.

Lovely Buns

I had the most helpful call with a lovely member of the team and he solves all of the little problems I couldn't work out! Thanks!

Posy of the day

Sandy was so amazing! Quickly explained where I'd gone wrong and fixed my issues, you're doing an amazing job guys!

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much!

It has been a pleasure to work on your store :D

Don't hesitate to reach back to me, if there is anything else I can do to help you.

Thank you for having took the time to come leave this review!

Wishing you a lovely day.

- Sandy