Delivery Rates by Zip Code

Delivery Rates by Zip Code

by Zapiet

Easily calculate rates based on a customers postal code

Posy of the day

Sandy was so amazing! Quickly explained where I'd gone wrong and fixed my issues, you're doing an amazing job guys!

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much!

It has been a pleasure to work on your store :D

Don't hesitate to reach back to me, if there is anything else I can do to help you.

Thank you for having took the time to come leave this review!

Wishing you a lovely day.

- Sandy

Assorted

Great and prompt support got the app in no time working even though Shopify was down and was causing issues

Yurek Home Healthcare

Easy to use App with great customer support! I used this app to target free delivery rates for particular postal codes. It worked like a charm after some help from the support :) The support was prompt, provided clear instructions, and helped with resolving my issue within hours. Thank you so much for this great looking App that was straightforward to setup.

CREMMA Pastelería

Great customer support!!! And the app is exactly what I needed for my business. Thank you very much!

Prêt-à-Table

Great customer service. I had a bit of trouble integrating the app but the team was so helpful and went out of their way to provide incredible support!!! I would give this customer service 10 stars if I could. Makes a huge difference!

Great job!

Choice Handles

Highly recommend. Being a UK store owner i needed to split mainland post codes from Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man etc. Shopify don't currently have this option on there shipping rates even though people have asked for it for the last 7 years. However this app is a game changer, easy to use and it helped me set all the postcode zones up effortlessly. i have tried all the other apps that offer a similar system, Parelify, better shipping etc but by far this was the best. Great Job Guys!

Hotshoppa

I would highly recommend Zapiet. Thank you Andy. This app works very well & the support team really care for their customers.

Arvida Roasting Company

Works as it's supposed to ! easy to set up and to update if you need to.
Customer service is fast (more or less 24 hours).

Ruxley Direct

Works seamlessly for what I'm after and the Zapiet Support has been brilliant, from guiding me which app to use and helping me tackle any issues I've had. Highly recommend the app and Zapiet.

NIYO&CO. PHILIPPINES

This is the only app that can set shipping rates based on zip codes, extremely useful in countries where regions are messed up and carriers do not have integration plans with shopify (Philippines-Thailand-Indonesia and others). The support is Great !! They are very kind and fast :) A+++

Previous 1