Design Packs

Design Packs

by Code Scouts

Add new sections and page templates - works with any theme!

Causeway305

I've used Design Packs on my consulting site as well as on a POD store. I've used different packs for both stores and they are so flexible. Support has been amazing and they will even help you if you need something not listed in their design pack inventory!! No need to wait for sections everywhere - Design Packs have you covered which is awesome.

Ponytail Express

Sometimes it can be frustrating trying to make a website that stands out from the competition when, as a small business owner, I just don't yet have the budget for hiring a developer. Design Packs has allowed me to add that custom look at a fraction of the price and I am SO GRATEFUL for all the cool options Code Scouts have available. I plan to definitely use many more of the design packs in the future as my site grows!

Suspended Studio

I absolutely ADORE these design packs!! Super easy and intuitive to use for a beginner such as myself. These packs upgraded the look of my online store into something more contemporary without me having to learn how to code or hire a developer. The customer service was also excellent. Definitely worth the money. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios

Love this app! This is the easiest way to add new content sections to your home page without hiring a developer. Works great with the Debut theme as well.