Design Packs

Design Packs

by Design Packs Co

Add new sections and page templates - works with any theme!

BSweet

Amazingly engineered App, with a lot of perks and well-thought out design elements. As a designer its important to have some flexibility with Shopify sections, so this App is a game-changer. Highly recommend it.

The Xavvy Ape

5/5 all the way! Went out to find additional sections to my homepage and came across this app. The developers went far and beyond my expectations as to what an app developer should be.

May 28, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review! We're so glad that you are enjoying the app. :)

Causeway305

I've used Design Packs on my consulting site as well as on a POD store. I've used different packs for both stores and they are so flexible. Support has been amazing and they will even help you if you need something not listed in their design pack inventory!! No need to wait for sections everywhere - Design Packs have you covered which is awesome.

May 28, 2021

We appreciate the review and are so glad that you've been able to make such great use of the packs! 🎉

Ponytail Express

Sometimes it can be frustrating trying to make a website that stands out from the competition when, as a small business owner, I just don't yet have the budget for hiring a developer. Design Packs has allowed me to add that custom look at a fraction of the price and I am SO GRATEFUL for all the cool options Code Scouts have available. I plan to definitely use many more of the design packs in the future as my site grows!

May 28, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review! We love being part of your journey as a merchant and are here to help in every way we can! 🤗

Suspended Studio

I absolutely ADORE these design packs!! Super easy and intuitive to use for a beginner such as myself. These packs upgraded the look of my online store into something more contemporary without me having to learn how to code or hire a developer. The customer service was also excellent. Definitely worth the money. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

May 28, 2021

We love seeing the packs on your store and especially seeing them used in such an artistic way. 😍Thank you so much for leaving a review!

Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios

Love this app! This is the easiest way to add new content sections to your home page without hiring a developer. Works great with the Debut theme as well.

May 28, 2021

We so appreciate your review - thank you so much!