InXpress ‑ DHL at Checkout

InXpress ‑ DHL at Checkout

by InXpress

DISCOUNTED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

Kings Pro

Great service! Made the integration process very easy.

Kendras Boutique1

We love InXpress! This system definitely makes shipping our International orders with DHL much easier and faster with real time shipping rates and time. The post office kept losing our International packages, but shipping with DHL is awesome. Thank you for all your help Drew!

I definitely recommend InXpress to anyone looking for a great reliable delivery for their International orders.

La Isha

I dpwnloaded this app a full week ago and still have not received a reply from this vendor. Am very disappointed, as I have used InXpress software independently in the past, and would have liked to continue using it under Shopify.

Dailycharme

Great way to get discounted international shipping rates via DHL!

Hello Sailor Take Me Home

I love this app so far! The most incredible compliment is their customer service has been unbelievably good. They have gone out of the way to ensure my account was set up correctly and working properly. It saves our customers significant $ compared to all other ship methods. Highly recommended!

Lalabu

We have had a great experience using InXpress. They are available when you need help and provide reliable delivery services.

Acornfit

Best app for international shipping. Get deep discount DHL account.

Vitastick

I have been using DHL for years. Added InXpress app to my first site about a year ago, now added our second site. We can use 1 account on all of our Stores, for deeply discounted DHL rates.

Drew and James in their help / support are amazing, and always quick to respond and sort out any needs to get you up and going fast. One of the only trouble free apps, and free, in shopify. You can see it live at https://www.VitaStik.com at check out.

Thanks for the help again Drew!

Coconutradio

After dealing with USPS losing packages we went to the better service. Want better rates use this app and get a DHL account with them. We use InXpress to ship all of our international orders. It just works!!

Moringa Source

UPDATED REVIEW (Originally 1/5): Initial setup was a large hassle due in part to unreliable communication with customer service drawn out over the course of three weeks. However, once you get past the setup, the shipping interface is unbelievably simple and the real-time updates make it about as easy as humanly possible for your customers. So far, worth the trouble it takes to get it off the ground.

Previous 1 3 4 5