InXpress Shipping Rates

Rating (3.6)
Developer
3.6
Edited February 18, 2019

Updated review...After a rough start, the app is working properly. We use Product Options by Bold and the two apps were having some issues with each other. After several patches/updates, things appear to be working properly. Customers see the accurate rates they need. Thanks to Corbin for all his help.

Dishmaster Faucet
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 22, 2018

Great service! Made the integration process very easy.

Kings Pro
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 6, 2018

We love InXpress! This system definitely makes shipping our International orders with DHL much easier and faster with real time shipping rates and time. The post office kept losing our International packages, but shipping with DHL is awesome. Thank you for all your help Drew!

I definitely recommend InXpress to anyone looking for a great reliable delivery for their International orders.

Kendras Boutique1
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 19, 2017

I dpwnloaded this app a full week ago and still have not received a reply from this vendor. Am very disappointed, as I have used InXpress software independently in the past, and would have liked to continue using it under Shopify.

La Isha
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 13, 2017

Great way to get discounted international shipping rates via DHL!

Dailycharme
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 20, 2017

I love this app so far! The most incredible compliment is their customer service has been unbelievably good. They have gone out of the way to ensure my account was set up correctly and working properly. It saves our customers significant $ compared to all other ship methods. Highly recommended!

Hello Sailor Take Me Home
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
March 17, 2017

We have had a great experience using InXpress. They are available when you need help and provide reliable delivery services.

Lalabu
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 9, 2017

Best app for international shipping. Get deep discount DHL account.

Acornfit
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
Edited March 8, 2017

I have been using DHL for years.
Added InXpress app to my first site about a year ago, now added our second site.
We can use 1 account on all of our Stores, for deeply discounted DHL rates.

Drew and James in their help / support are amazing, and always quick to respond and sort out any needs to get you up and going fast. One of the only trouble free apps, and free, in shopify. You can see it live at https://www.VitaStik.com at check out.

Thanks for the help again Drew!

Vitastick
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 9, 2017

After dealing with USPS losing packages we went to the better service. Want better rates use this app and get a DHL account with them. We use InXpress to ship all of our international orders. It just works!!

Coconutradio