InXpress Shipping Rates

Rating (3.6)
Developer
3.6
Edited June 22, 2016

UPDATED REVIEW (Originally 1/5): Initial setup was a large hassle due in part to unreliable communication with customer service drawn out over the course of three weeks. However, once you get past the setup, the shipping interface is unbelievably simple and the real-time updates make it about as easy as humanly possible for your customers. So far, worth the trouble it takes to get it off the ground.

Moringa Source
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 13, 2016

Excellent application for integrating DHL service at extremely competitive price points! Customer Service is OUTSTANDING, and I am not an easy to please customer. Absolutely recommend for anyone looking to expand their international shipping. 5 Stars!

Bombshell Sportswear
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 6, 2016

The service, shipping, and integration options have been fantastic. If you ship internationally and want to automate the process at least try this app.

Flinxster Demo
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 23, 2016

Great app and great service! Helped us expand our operations and start shipping overseas. Our sales have gone up SIGNIFICANTLY!

Thank you!

Acupwr Usa
Time spent using app: 28 days
February 17, 2016

Best Application for International Shipping. It has saved us time and most importantly money on shipping. By having InXpress we have doubled the amount of international shipments we send a week. Their customer support is fantastic.

Homeenergy
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
February 10, 2016

InXpress has been an absolute business enabler. Great communication, easy integration, and reliability that has been key to our growth of international business!

Protoplant
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 14, 2016

Lots of new problems I never had:
1) customers complain about paying customs duties. Apparently they weren't charged when I used USPS.

1.5) customers seem to be overcharged for the customs fees. I think this has to do with how the description of the item is being pulled from shipstation. In a few cases, the customer has had to pay as much in customs duties as they paid for the product. Perhaps there is something wrong with what I'm doing. I wish I could figure this out, and I'm trying to. I wish InXpress could make this easier for me.

2) I think InXpress doesn't work so well with shopify and shipstation, there have been some errors there and confusion

3) DHL pickup people don't understand that these packages use paperless customs forms, so they sometimes reject the packages when I try to drop them off.

4) The time it will take to arrive is displayed at checkout. The problem is, it's way too fast, it's not accurate, so it sets wrong expectations, and there's no way to change it.

5) InXpress people send me to DHL customer service, which knows nothing about InXpress, so it's hard to get questions answered.

6) The shipments are SO EXPENSIVE that if something goes wrong, now I've got a lot more money invested in this problem. International shipments tend to have issues anyway, but since they are now 2-3 times more expensive than USPS First Class International (which is lame and super slow, but cheap), the risk is a lot higher.

7) I get invoices from DHL and they say I need to pay them. But they should be getting paid through shipstation. I've called about this a couple times and they haven't gotten back to me.

---

However, it is nice that shipments get there lightning fast. Perhaps if I can figure out why my customers are being charged huge customs fees and find a way to mitigate that, this will be a great option.

Bigcalendars
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
January 7, 2016

Shipping by DHL has never been easier!

Vape Dojo
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 7, 2016

This has made shipping with DHL an absolute breeze! Great App!

Vapes Wholesale
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited November 13, 2015

The app is great. Shipping by DHL is fast.

I would suggest call them for faster service as they are very helpful over the phone.

Colorcosmetics