Downloadable Digital Assets

Downloadable Digital Assets | Reviews

by Massive Monkey LTD

Sell digital products to your customers safely & easily

Open Chests

OpenChests.com: I'm a 'gold' user and use this app to sell sets of Treasure Hunt Clues as PDFs. I like that I can replace a PDF and there is the option to notify previous customers. The only time things haven't worked as they should was when I missed a step and didn't add the file to the product. Good app. Good customer service.

Unstable King

Great app. Does what it says which seems rare with these type of Shopify apps. FAQ sorted me out with my questions. Thanks to the team well worth it.

AmazingWords.com

Downloadable Digital Assets by Massive Monkey is Massively Awesome ;) I tested out quite a few of the other Shopify Apps for managing digital downloads and this really checked all the boxes of what I needed for my store. So I was already set and sold but to add to how awesome it is, Benjamin the lead developer has been super responsive with support and features requests. Highly recommended app

Modular Wargaming

I'm really happy with this app! The free plan covers the essentials and works well. I have just reached out to their support about a small email content issue, but other than that it's great and hasn't got as many limitations on the free plan as other digital download apps.

OddGoods

Massive Monkey's Digital Download Assets app is the only one I am aware of that offers the ability to include a download link on the checkout page and prevents download for orders that don't pass credit approval. Bottom line is that this app works. It's easy to set up, easy to create products, and easy to manage. It's also fairly priced. I've used SendOwl and Fetch and have never been impressed enough with either to pay their inflated monthly rates for such a basic eCommerce store feature. More importantly, their team is 100% responsive and have even implemented a few suggestions I had for them to improve the app. They listen and that's gold. Highly recommended.

Azure Nom Nom

overall it's a great fulfillment tool helps me. overall it's a great fulfillment tool helps me. recommend

The Golden Feathers

Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised.

Bounce Color

This app has really helped us. Easiest to use digital downloads app with a bunch of useful features.

Innergrade

App is great. Solves the issue of blocking the download link for fraudulent orders when they flag as high risk. Also really easy to use.

2 Next