Digital Downloads by Uplinkly

Digital Downloads by Uplinkly

by Uplinkly

Easily Sell Digital Products In Seconds-Streaming-PDF Stamping

JuliPresets

amazing app! great customer service helped me integrate downloads to my account page for my customers in a few hours! Thank you!

November 15, 2020

Awww, you are too kind! It's our pleasure - we are very happy you're all set up to deliver your digital files :) Thanks for the review!

Print and Proper

Have used for 2 days so far and it has been great. No problems. Works exactly like it says it would. On the free plan, and support are very contactable and have made some minor adjustments for me like store logo in email template without any hassle at all. Thank you.

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much that you took the time to give us your feedback! It's nice to hear it's exactly as described :) Enjoy.

SUPERBUG

Just installed this a day ago. So far it seems to work great. Customer service responded quickly to a question I had.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and review. Glad to hear it's working great for you - it's always nice to hear from clients!

Wool on the Exe

The app works, it's easy to use, and the tech support provided for a problem that was not of their making was exemplary. Truly an amazing company.

September 22, 2020

Wow! This could very well be our best feedback so far. Thank you for this, if we can, we do our best to help as much as possible. Wishing you a great year of crafting ahead :)

Bible Paintshop

Awesome app! It allows you to have multiple files for each variant of the product listing. You can have a base file that is on all variants. You can import existing products from Shopify. You can make the files available on the order confirmation page instantly as well! And customer service is amazing! Michael added on a download button that matched my store theme into my customers purchase history so they can always access their downloads! Super fast response time as well!

September 6, 2020

So happy to see you love all the flexible features of the app and that we could tailor an idea to suit your customers. Your review has made our team's day! :)

Hire Yourself Academy

EXCELLENT customer support. The team is responsive, thorough in their explanations, and the ultimate problem solvers. Also love this app. Has made providing customers their content much easier than having to create 50 different zapier triggers. 10/10. Highly recommend.

September 6, 2020

Thank you! So glad we could make it easier for you. And what a pleasure to work with such a motivated positive client.

Prime Active

This app is exactly what we needed. We were able to set up a page for downloading our course as well as to watch via streaming. We can send it to our customers as well as sell it as a standalone product. Perfect app.
And their support is the best I've experienced in all the apps I used. They helped me set up everything from scratch until it was perfect.

September 3, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback! Glad to see you are making use of our streaming options and that everything is perfect. Your email branding looks great. We love that you're making a positive difference with healthy lifestyle products - good on you!

Digital Print Collective

App is brilliant - does everything it says it will. Better yet, the customer service is outstanding.

September 3, 2020

So good to help you change over to our service with your large volume of products! We learned more about the need easily mix and match physical and digital products as different variants for the same product. And combine the two together within a single variant. Wishing your business the greatest success this year. Excited to see you are also combining with Etsy.

EconInk

I'm using this app to try out products users can download. It integrated easily with my Shopify site and most importantly their support has been super helpful even though we're not a paid account yet. Thank you Michael for helping set up a branded email template!!!

September 3, 2020

We were so happy to help you with a custom-branded email to match your store :) It was a real pleasure working with you.

The Creativity Patch

This app works smoothly, and great customer service. I've had no problems so far. I only have one ebook for sale, but as I grow my digital library I plan to stay with UpLinky.

September 3, 2020

It was so nice to have another business owner using Digital Downloads and Etsy together. Your feedback is so kind. We wish you great success this year with more creativity, positivity, and sales.

Previous 1