Digital Downloads by Uplinkly

Digital Downloads by Uplinkly | Reviews

by Uplinkly

Easily Sell Digital Products In Seconds-Streaming-PDF Stamping

Little Bear Crochets

This app solves our problem and is very easy to use. Customer service is also fast, responsive and helpful.

Hannes & Friends

The best support in the world. Thank you so much Michael, for your help, your patience and the video you made for me. I am so happy. It was a hard work for you, I think. ;-) Kind regards, Barbara

Fearless Homeschoolers

I only sell digital downloads so the quality of a download app is critical. This app has allowed me to create a seamless and customized journey for my customers. I'm always worried when I get a new app - afraid of what lies ahead when it comes to customization and customer service. But, this app? It's far exceeded my expectations. Michael is phenomenal and timely and (ahem) patient when it comes to helping me help my customers. Thank you, Michael, for giving me the BEST APP I use!

SOS Impro

We would like to protect the content in PDF. After some research, we decided to try UpLinkly. We are really satified with the application that is very easy to use and intuitive. The support team is top notch. We're very happy and highly recommend UpLinkly for your file delivery on Shopify.

BaKoRe Magic

We have few plugins and apps on our shop. BUT Uplinkly is BY FAR THE BEST APP ON SHOPIFY. We sell digital products and Michael and his team are absolutely amazing. The app is great, downloads and file management is easy to follow and has no flaws. I will recommend it to everyone who are looking for file management for download products and best service! If I could give them more than 5 stars I would!!!!! just get it!

store.connect2learning.com

After searching for the least expensive and most secure way of delivering ebooks in PDF form, we decided to try Uplinkly with its pdf stamper. People will be less inclined to share when their name is stamped on each page along with a clearly stated copyright. The file can only be downloaded once and is locked so the average users won't be technical enough to figure out how to print or copy pages. Downloads are easy to set up and the process is smooth and easy to track.
We had a couple of issues with user error and the support team were amazing at helping to make the download process even easier by adding simple directions to the download page for those with technical challenges.
Whenever I've reached out to support they've been incredibly responsive and helpful!
I absolutely recommend this plugin.

AKAnundrum

I absolutely LOVE and swear by this App! If you have e-courses, e-books, pdf or almost any digital product for sale, this is the App for you!!! I love that I'm able to see when a customer has downloaded and how many times, as well as control the availability.

Pawpawpal Pet Products

Very easy to use. I can navigate and upload eBooks to my store with zero issue. I emailed tech support to help double check my setting is correct. The team is really excellent. Just like all the other 5 stars review has said. Speedy response time. Very helpful and gave me excellent advice. Thank you team!

San Francisco Stitch Co

Our entire business is based on digital downloads-- Uplinkly is the perfect solution for us. The price point is a perfect fit-- in terms of customer service, all questions on our setup were answered IMMEDIATELY-- they also came up with ideas for customer access beyond what is described and we have now leapfrogged over the competition. TEN STARS!

The Organization Toolbox

If I could give this app 10 stars, I would. Easily the best app and customer service experience I've had so far on Shopify. The app itself is a dream for adding digital downloads to products. It's easy to use and understand, with lots of options that were important to me such as 1) using links instead of uploading files; 2) being able to edit the titles of downloads; 3) and making downloads available at checkout. But what really blew me away was Michael's support. He went above and beyond to make my downloads both look AND function exactly as I wanted. He was quick, responsive, collaborative, and genuinely willing and happy to make ANYTHING work. If you need to deliver digital files to customers, don't bother testing out the other apps. This one is a true gem!

Previous 1 3 4