Reviews (104)

4.1

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and quick feature updates. They appreciate its badges, countdown timers, and automatic price adjustments, which have significantly boosted sales. The customer support is praised for its prompt and helpful responses. Merchants also value its seamless store integration, bulk discount handling, and sales scheduling capabilities. The free plan is a good starting point, and the automatic addition and removal of product tags during sales is noted for its convenience.

March 18, 2020

PEOPLE STAY AWAY!!!!! This app is awful, it discounted a bunch of items on my site automatically and THEN allowed a code to be used on top of that! Stay AWAY!!!!!

Blondie Boutique
15 minutes using the app
ProductEssentials replied March 19, 2020

Dear Megan

I am sincerely sorry you had a bad experience using our app.

We only discount items on your request. You created a 25% storewide price reduction. Active discount codes can then be used on top of that. After you realized that, you used our app to undo the price reductions again.

I apologize deeply that we have not communicated clearly enough, that discount codes can be applied on top of the price reductions made through our app.

Best regards
John

July 12, 2020

i m using this app let see how its going to work, hopefully it help me with my sales, lets cross fingers and see

unystar
15 minutes using the app
November 30, 2020

Nice app!! did exactly what i needed. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Le Luxe Straps