KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month. Additional charges may apply.

Hamburger Hänger

Location Germany

Great support, especially a big thank you to Lichi! I had a problem which was fixed by Lichi within a few minutes. Great!

Pack Turtle

The support has been fantastic. I had so many questions even before I installed the app. I then needed help with customization and they have been so patient and helpful. The app has been great so far as well!

Organique

Very useful, and Kartdiscount customer service team helped us with the customisation, so everything works in perfection.

FansCustom

Nice service support, professional and fast and cute India tech support guy.
All of my 13 stores are using this app, awesome!

beaueye

IT'S VERY GOOD SERVICE! THEY WORK HARD AND HELP ME A LOT. I THINK THIS IS A AWESOME APP, IT HELP US TO MAKE THE COUPON AUTOFICTION.

Raised On It

My customers always told me they had a hard time finding the discount code box on checkout.. However, I haven't had a single complaint since installing this app on my store and it definitely helps with conversion.

Fomoloo

This is quite a useful plugin, it helped me a lot. Their team is also great, responds quickly and solves a lot of problems I would recommend this plugin to everyone around me

Maebzo

Needed an affordable app that allowed stacking discounts, automatic discounts, and a discount code display in the cart to better retain customers. After trying a few other options, this one worked and looked the best. Getting everything setup was also pretty easy. I had an issue with the discount field not displaying on mobile devices. Customer service took immediate action to fix it. So far everything works great.

The wild bee honey co

great app for stacking automatic and manual discounts, easy to use and great support from the team if unsure of anything

Filia Dei Veils

Thank you for all your help and prompt service with editing the discount field onto my theme with a drawer cart feature!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13