KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month. Additional charges may apply.

myavidstore

They helped me add a feature to enable multiple automatic discounts (paid extra for development, but well worth it). I didn't even know this was a feature of theirs when I downloaded the app. Solved a big problem! Great work!

LuxToSuit

This is my first time using this app. It works really well. Definitely recommended if you want to set up multiple automatic discount codes.

Good Science Beauty

This app really helps improve conversions. It does two things: (1) it shows the applied discount on the cart page, and (2) it allows customers to combine/stack both manual and automatic discounts . Store owners can control the way discounts can be combined. Customer service is generally responsive if you allow for timezone delay (they are based in India). When I discovered a bug in the app, customer service fixed it within a few days. I only have one niggle / suggestion for improvement: notifications to customers (e.g about minimum order values) are shown for only a very brief moment. It would be good if the display duration of notifications could be edited.

Sana's Sets

I used the app to help me overcome the limations in automatic discount feature provided by shopify, it's working perfectly and worth the price. Thank you!!

Cartooned

I use this app to offer the discount code on the cart page (obviously). It works perfectly and the design also fits to my website. If there is an issue, the live chat is very eager to help and could fix anything in no time. Keep up!

Luxura Nails

I like. This app because its very simple to use. I also like the customer service. Navneet is very gentle and takes his time to answer my questions. I recommend this app.

LEDNinja

After downloading the app. They personally will make sure your coupon field matches the theme of your website. Just takes about a day or two for them to get to it.

Nordic Cartoons

Good app, they was very quick in helping me when a problem arised. Customer service was absolute top

BéBé&Bath

I choose the app because thats the only one who works with an other one i have. i like the possibilities they offer in the app

武田メガネオンラインショップ

他のアプリとの兼ね合いで、クーポン利用のためにこのアプリを利用しています。日本では金額に小数点以下はいらないので、どうにかしてほしいと問い合わせましたが、次の日には小数点以下を削除してくれました。
Thank you.