KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month. Additional charges may apply.

Mein Babyposter

Location Germany

perfect and really excellent support. Fast help. App works perfectly with our store. We are using it already more than 6 month

EU LUIS BLANCO

Location Germany

The features adapt perfectly to the design of my shop and work as they should. I contacted the support and they were very fast, patient and helpful.

Fló Home Living Cavour

Location Italy

Very useful app, customer service ready to help, I wrote to Lichi, very good.
At the moment I have not encountered any problems.
It deserves 5 stars

Kardelen

Location Germany

perfect and excellent support thanks 4 that. We love this app and they work very well - we have currently the small plan but we think we want to get the large by time.

Hamburger Hänger

Location Germany

Great support, especially a big thank you to Lichi! I had a problem which was fixed by Lichi within a few minutes. Great!

Pack Turtle

The support has been fantastic. I had so many questions even before I installed the app. I then needed help with customization and they have been so patient and helpful. The app has been great so far as well!

Organique

Very useful, and Kartdiscount customer service team helped us with the customisation, so everything works in perfection.

FansCustom

Nice service support, professional and fast and cute India tech support guy.
All of my 13 stores are using this app, awesome!

beaueye

IT'S VERY GOOD SERVICE! THEY WORK HARD AND HELP ME A LOT. I THINK THIS IS A AWESOME APP, IT HELP US TO MAKE THE COUPON AUTOFICTION.

Raised On It

My customers always told me they had a hard time finding the discount code box on checkout.. However, I haven't had a single complaint since installing this app on my store and it definitely helps with conversion.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14