KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

by Anglerfox WebSolutions

Add Discount Coupon Field on Cart Page

Elk & Bloom

Great app and wonderful customer service, really pleased with this, can't believe it's not a standard function in Shopify anyway! Would recommend! thanks!

e-Energy by Nipponflex

Customer service is great. Kevin assisted us in an awesome way. The app is pretty simple to configure. Totally would recommend!!

Stay Young 21

Really having an outstanding experience with KartDisount support team. I am having issues which cause by installing other app to my store, and I tried to do the discount stacking on my store, so I found KartDiscount for help, and they solve my original problem which caused by other app, and also help me to install the discount stacking feature on my store right away, really recommend to any people who are trying to do the discount stacking on their store. Really recommend their service.

FASHION LOVERS

Customer service is great. Kevin was very patient and understanding on what I was trying to do. Totally would recommend!!

Royal Greek Store

Great customer service so far. They responded to my messages very quickly about installing the app in a timely manner. Thank you!

www.verde-esmeralda.com

Kindly and quick support! Appreciate!! New feature (Stack Discount) is very helpful for set up to several kinds of collections.

Aki-Home

There is more to the app then it seems and with 5 star customer support with a live chat, they where able to make sure that everything was able to work, exactly as how I needed it.
Do note that since I have a lot of custom adjustments and apps, I needed to an additional amount for custom integration, but was completely worth it and they where able to get everything running, very quickly.

DE-SUNGLASSES

The app is amazing and the customer support is also amazing (Kevin)
I value for money and increase the conversion rate at the sky!!!

Cartoonmoi

Great communication and work. They added the kart discount on the right spot and its working fine. Thanks

The Stencilsmith

Awesome support guys! We had some issues with our discount box looking odd on mobile devices when a device was turned sideways. This may have had to do with some other custom coding we did during our initial build. I contacted KartDiscount tech support and they took care of us! They made sure everything looked right and it blends in perfectly. I highly recommend this App and this company if you need to add a coupon/discount box to your cart page. They have been great to work with and the app works very nice!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6