KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

by Anglerfox WebSolutions

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

The Steel Shop

Great coupon in cart app and awesome customer support when needed, thank you very much for offering this service

Brother & Sisters

The KartDiscount app is really amazing and the support team is very helpful and replies quickly to all concerns.

Meebak

They did such a good job to fix my issue even weekend! I had several issues with my new theme. Also their app increased my conversion rate.

Je suis GAMER

I had a few bugs after installation, but the team fixed it very quickly, a really great app, I recommend you.

myavidstore

They helped me add a feature to enable multiple automatic discounts (paid extra for development, but well worth it). I didn't even know this was a feature of theirs when I downloaded the app. Solved a big problem! Great work!

LuxToSuit

This is my first time using this app. It works really well. Definitely recommended if you want to set up multiple automatic discount codes.

Good Science Beauty

This app really helps improve conversions. It does two things: (1) it shows the applied discount on the cart page, and (2) it allows customers to combine/stack both manual and automatic discounts . Store owners can control the way discounts can be combined. Customer service is generally responsive if you allow for timezone delay (they are based in India). When I discovered a bug in the app, customer service fixed it within a few days. I only have one niggle / suggestion for improvement: notifications to customers (e.g about minimum order values) are shown for only a very brief moment. It would be good if the display duration of notifications could be edited.

Gerry's

Automatic discount feature works amazing, and it's far more superior as compare to Shopify's own automatic discounts. I can dynamically decide which automatic discount should be applied. Customer can remove automatic discount and apply any discount code they have. It works with stacking, so one manual discount and one automatic discount.

Sana's Sets

I used the app to help me overcome the limations in automatic discount feature provided by shopify, it's working perfectly and worth the price. Thank you!!

LockyDogs DE | Offizielle Website

Amazing Support & Highly customisable.
I have this app installed on 3 of my stores, and it has improved my website checkout experience and conversion rates. Customer support is amazing and they helped me with lots of customisations, and new features that I wanted on top of the app. They customised everything for us in short period of time and it works great now.
They are true Shopify experts.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10