KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month. Additional charges may apply.

Studio Gear Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 18 hours

I use this for the discount widget. Seamless integration. Very happy so far. Great customer service.

Hyb

Location Italy

app utilissima per chi vuole implementare gli sconti già all'anteprima carrello! il servizio clienti è veloce, utile e tempestivo!

HAPPYNEON.COM

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really great app, and they are very helpful, we updated our themes many times, and they are happy to help us every time!

Gostand Ireland

App works well. We had it integrated with another application and the process was smooth and efficient. Good company to work with.

Mein Babyposter

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

perfect and really excellent support. Fast help. App works perfectly with our store. We are using it already more than 6 month

EU LUIS BLANCO

Location Germany

The features adapt perfectly to the design of my shop and work as they should. I contacted the support and they were very fast, patient and helpful.

Fló Home Living Cavour

Location Italy
Time spent using app 19 minutes

Very useful app, customer service ready to help, I wrote to Lichi, very good.
At the moment I have not encountered any problems.
It deserves 5 stars

Kardelen

Time spent using app About 4 hours

perfect and excellent support thanks 4 that. We love this app and they work very well - we have currently the small plan but we think we want to get the large by time.

Hamburger Hänger

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support, especially a big thank you to Lichi! I had a problem which was fixed by Lichi within a few minutes. Great!

Pack Turtle

The support has been fantastic. I had so many questions even before I installed the app. I then needed help with customization and they have been so patient and helpful. The app has been great so far as well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14