Discount On Cart‑ Pro Edition!

Discount Code On Cart, Coupon Code On Cart, Shipping On Cart

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

AnimaPoké

They solved me a big issue, I tested 3 differents app and this was the only one that fit with a product option variant with price add on. Customer service is very fast and reactive !

January 21, 2022

Thank you for your review! I was very happy to help you, and also would like to thank you for your patience while we troubleshooted the issues that we were seeing. Please don't hesitate to reach out!

Hiddenspace

It's really helpful for the customers to see the actual calculation for the discount. We were able to apply with many variations.

January 20, 2022

Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear that the app is working well for you and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Ratton Pantry

This app did exactly what we wanted it to do. Support was excellent, the best we've ever received from any app developer. Yavor was super quick to help us with some design tweaks that we wanted. We're also using Shop Doctors' Shipping Rates Cart Calculator, which works well with this app and we highly recommend it. This app WILL increase your store's conversion rate. 10/10

January 12, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review! I'm very happy that you liked the app and it's helping your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out!

LUXXI

Just installed the app and so far very happy with it! I believe it will definitely boost our conversion rate. I needed some help with installation and Yavor contacted me back immediately and got everything sorted out. He went above and beyond to ensure the app was working properly. Looks perfect on the website :)

December 29, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure for me to help you and please don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need any help.

Myscrub

I'm sure this app will increase the cr!
Great support and quick respons. They helped me out with some custom coding. Recommended.

December 28, 2021

Thank you for your review! We will do our best to release the multilingual support that your shop needed as soon as possible. In the meantime please don’t hesitate to reach out!

STRAYE

We were tired of our premium welcome codes taking customers below the free shipping threshold. Sorry Customers! But it was a double discount all day long and unsustainable. Everyone in the past got a real good deal. But now with this app, we are protected by Shopify's lame approach to their discount code sequence. Once you install it, don't be afraid to contact Yavor. Once you do contact him, don't leave your computer, because he will most likely fix your problem and ht you back in 5 minutes. I never had support that like that before, I can't wait to watch my conversion rate... something positive in 2021 finally happened. Go with Shop Doctors. Even the price is right for a doctor.

December 23, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review :) Please don’t hesitate to reach out whenever you need help! Happy Holidays!

floryclothe

It really great! The app can tell customers that I have a dicounts for them and the checkout rate is creasing

December 21, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a review! I’m happy that the app is working well for you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help.

Korendy Türkiye

We're using Shopify Plus. This is one of the best app in terms of front/back end design, performance, and feasibility. The support is super fast and helpful. So far, we didn't know that the discount codes can be applied before the checkout process. It works very well. All the use cases were considered very carefully including Gift Card cases. Anyway, I think all shopify merchants should install this app. Otherwise, you'd lose money each second :)

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're very happy that the app is working well for you and look forward to working with you in the future.

MY SEXY STYLES

Dude SERIOUSLY: HANDS DOWN THE BEST timely customer service I've ever had in my 11 years of business! He went above and beyond to help me in what I needed! Very knowledgeable, patient and understood perfectly what I needed and I truly loved and appreciated that he went ahead of me to get done what I needed! Keep up the great work ethic please! Thank you so much!!

December 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review :) I was happy to help and I look forward to working with you in the future.

VOLUME CBD

iOS15のバグがありましたが、対応が早く、開発の方からの報告もすごく丁寧でした。
コードもシンプルで導入しやすい。割り引きの表示など、痒いところに手が届く仕様。
ディスカウント系のアプリでは今のところ一番おすすめしたいアプリです。

December 13, 2021

Thank you for your review! I’m happy that I was able to troubleshoot and improve the app for your theme on iPhone SE. Please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10