Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart | Reviews

by flomllr

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

KMM & CO

The app works great, and the customer service is excellent! The developer was even able to add compatibility with another app that we use on our store. We'd definitely recommend this app -- thank you so much!

Luukaa Outlet Store

App works perfect. Addition to app working perfect, perfect customer service. Very fast respond time and very helpful. i definitely recommend this app

Bike Flare

Update: ( After review developer respond very fast and fix it for more, great customer service and great app. Thank You ) I recommend
Orginal:
App works like in 80%
Your customers can put discount code in cart and it will show price after but your orginal price will still be there so in final it looks like this:
Subtotal $14.99
Discount sub15 - $2.24
Total $12.75
$14.99

You have two tottal price very bad and confusing for customer

March 12, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to let you know that I just solved your problem. Your app configuration is now adjusted to your theme. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

URBN STREETWEAR

The app doesn't work very well but the customer service is excellent. They did a lot of modification for me.

Akrochaks

This app is definitely cost it's price.

I know many Shopify stores uses quantity breaks discounts. But if you run regular niche store (not one-super-hot-product-ecom-elite-superstore) there is a lot of reasons to remove automatic discounts and go to coupons:

- Your store will look less agressive, customers may look around and buy more different products, increasing your AOV.
- You may use coupons for email maketing and retargeting where coupons IS A MUST
- You may also offer gift cards for your customers, persuading them to return.

Coupon fields in Shopify located especially to HIDE it from customer, to minimize a risk of coupon use. BAD IDEA! This app moves coupons to cart, making it visible and attractive to customers.

There is some tips about this app

1. Ask author to remove express checkout buttons from a cart when coupon is acitve. Because if user goes to express checkout, especially Paypal, he will not get discount and you will have a lot of angry uses who think that you are scammer! Hope this will be implemented as app setting in future.

2. You may ask author to hardcode form to your cart. Sometimes app's javascript loads slowly and form just disappears from cart, which, again, results angry users. Any shopify app have these issues, always use hardcoding, less apps, less JS. Your store will work MUCH faster :)

3. You may use Free Shipping Bar app to display your current coupon promotions. App supports HTML tags, you may show free shipping conditions at line 1 and coupons at line 2. Looks very professional and completely free.

Autor is VERY responsive person, he can help you to integrate app to your store smoothly and tune your setup for your needs.

All-Star Baseball & Softball, LLC

The app is exactly what I was looking for. A simple solution to a big problem. I asked for a handmade design and got exactly what I wanted. It was done on the same day. I can highly recommend the app if the customer should already see the discount in the cart and not only during the checkout.

Evivo

We just launched with Dcode today! Our theme presented some challenges, but Dcode's Customer Service is incredible and provided superb support working through some of our challenges. So far I give Dcode two thumbs up!

iHatke.com

Awesome App,

extremely talented Team, it will give boost to sales as well.

must use, highly recommended.

Y.A.Bera Clothing

Fast setup, great service, very convenient. I had an issue after app update, emailed, 5 minutes later it was fixed. Awesome.

Turquoise Canyon

THANK YOU!!! Finally!! Works exactly like I think it should. First, I'm using the DEBUT theme. I've tried others, but they ended up just being popup bubbles or something else like that. This app is IT!! Enter a discount on the cart page, and SHOW THE DISCOUNT! Is it that hard to get right? I don't know. But this app does it! Great job!

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next