Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Petite Hailey

I installed the app to add coupon field on our website. The support team (Ashrit) was SO helpful, and he made the process very easy for me.

Soin de Toi

Super application, simple d'utilisation,pas besoin d'aller dans le code du theme, facilement customisable et en plus le support est très réactif

Chic-a-boo

I have downloaded the app since I needed to add it to the cart page (especially for the mobile customers that couldn't find it). Super fast support! Great design.
Loved their help with the customization and installation of the app, directly from the app itself.

Vertere Berlin

great & fast support. easy installation with the support of the chat. lets hope the app doesnt crash during black friday.

Lockcard

App works really good, Amazing support, he even customized the discount field and matched it to our store design. Really helpful, I can highly recommend the app.

Ilionwatches.com

awesome app. really like support. recommended app and very useful. one of the best app for discount code.

Luxus Car Mats

run away from these guys, the app stopped working for 3 months and they still took the money when I asked them to fix it and refund me the 3 months they said they cannot do either. I won't recommend this app to anyone

TWELVElittle

Awesome customer service! Helped with issues almost immediately and was able to get everything looking the way we wanted.

Komvida

Hi, We have seen that there is an error in the application when a discount that has no amount is displayed. For example, a free shipping discount. The error (Nan) not a number in javascript occurs when the discount applied is free shipping. Can we correct it and bring up "Free Shipping"?

Root Bridges

Absolutely stellar support. Wanted to get a set of customisations done and they were done promptly and professionally. Go for it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21