Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart | Reviews

by flomllr

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

UNWOKE APPAREL

Great App, works really well with Shopify's built in discount system. I used it to get around the issue of Apple Pay not working with Shopify discounts. Highly recommend paying the $5 to get a team member do a custom integration with your store to greatly improve store loading time with it.

Si, ich will

Great installation service. I am very satisfied I think the app will help to push the my conversion rate

Emmy & Sebby

Excellent support. I have upgrade to have discount applied to the cart page, not too expensive. So far so good.

Mau

Support is awesome and helped set up the discount code box exactly how I wanted it. Highly recommend this app!

LaTAN Swim

Great support. Very responsive and easy to work with. We love that our clients can enter discount codes before using express checkout.

Allbeing

Fast and quick support. Easy integration. The developers are very quick and provide customizations very fast. Definitely recommend!

ROY Kombucha

Awesome app and great customer service! They offered to style the implementation for us and nailed it on first time!

Muc-Off UK

Recently installed the app and have been really impressed with it. Integrates seamlessly into our store's theme. The support has also been brilliant - quick to respond to any queries we had. Would highly recommend it.

FITTASTE

Sehr gute App und der Support ist super! Tolle Reaktionszeit und vor allen Dingen direkte Umsetzung der gewünschten KOnfiguration. Top! So sollte jede App supportet sein!

Bella Virtu Organics

Really solid app, customer support helped me customize where the widget was put on my cart page and it looks great!