Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart | Reviews

by flomllr

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

Printed Memories

The app started to play up, refresh the page multiple times and show incorrect calculations. Support just brushed it off, now won't reply. Looking for an alternative. Don't waste your time.

We Are Paradoxx

Really easy to use and does exactly what we need. Bespoke styling offered by the team is perfect and customer service is fantastic. Highly recommend.

CBD MED Schweiz

Does what it should. Fast and easy set up. Support is great. Should be a normal feature of shopify tbh.

LUCIFUL

Definitely recommended! I used a very rare theme and requested for edit code manually, they change and edit it for me within hours and looks amazing

Sunday Sparrow

I installed this app and needed help with setup and placement - it was sorted for me within a couple of hours and looks great on my cart - would love it if you were able to stack discounts with this app though.

The Sweet Pea Boutique

I need some help customizing my the offer code box, due to the theme I use, it didn't look how I wanted it to look. I emailed support and they were so helpful, and quick! Truly appreciated it! Awesome support.

Vibe Collection

Great functional app, really helps to increase your store's conversions. Excellent and quick support team!

LittleSizzle

Great app and amazing customer service.
Too bad there's no solution (yet) to exclude the taxes or show taxes separately.

childerly

Very useful app. Lightweight and very easy to configure. The most important part is their support line. We got our issue addressed and fixed promptly. Really recommended every business to use this app whoever is facing the problem managing the discount code for gpay or applepay.

Reagan Lehman

Excellent customer support! Helped me out quickly when I had an issue with cart page placement. Thanks!