Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart | Reviews

by flomllr

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

Orli Jewellery

Customer support is second to none and a great app as shopify doesn't let you show the discount code on the cart!

The Trend Shop

Ashrit has been amazing! It is one thing to download an app and it gives you what you want, but then to get great support for customisation and extra help is fantastic! Really appreciate the solid app and great customer support.

Glitzy Secrets

This app is absolutely perfect for making it easy for customers to find where to add their codes. The support from Ashrit has been great and he has helped with each requirement we had. Excellent!

JAVA 1996

Very handy app, to have the discount code on our cart page. Also to have the discount code customised. The customisation was done as requested and the same day I installed the app.

Blessed Be Boutique

I was having a lot of problems with people either forgetting to put a code in for their order, or the code not working for some reason which resulted in people emailing me wanted a refund on the difference. They couldn't see if the code was working or not! So I checked into Dcode to see if that would help and so far it really has! Now they know immediately how much of a discount they will receive. I love it!

Cosy Vida

Amazing support. Ashrit installed the discount code boc on my theme and it looks great. Thank you Ashrit

Novarena.com

This app is awesome. Tech support was very helpful with customization. Ashrit went above and beyond to make sure I am satisfied. Thank you so much!

Butter Maid Bakery

Great support! Have them install the script directly into the theme, it loads at least 2x faster. So far so good. Great idea for conversions, looking forward to seeing the results.

GogoPogo

The app is awesome and I suggest every store owner to use this app especially if you frequently use discount code as generally all customers prefer to have discount code option in the shopping cart itself. The best part of the app is that it has got amazing customer support who will customize and set up the discount section based on our store looks for free of cost.

Keep up the good work.

DJ TechTools

It doesn't work anymore, throwing a server issue. Uninstalling to prevent confusion for our customers.