Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

by flomllr

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

Hush Blankets

Seems like a great app but support hasn't responded in 3 weeks despite numerous followups. Very basic issues like ugly red text displaying the moment the page loads.

DJ TechTools

It doesn't work anymore, throwing a server issue. Uninstalling to prevent confusion for our customers.

Bahimi USA

The support team is not active. I need help to configure the app on my store so I'm with the live chat support team from the last 4-5 hours and getting each response after 12 hours. I would say to focus on customer service.

Nourished Essentials

Bad support, trying to uninstall, they will not respond. This seems to have messed up the cart on our site. Be careful if installing.

Silicone Lovers Sex Dolls

Support needs significant improvement. I've been chasing, but they just don't get back to you! They send automated emails, but never actually answer your questions or requests. When the support guys DID eventually get back, they made the app live on our store with a bug that affected checkout, even after I specifically said: "Do NOT to make the app live unless the bug is fixed". Well, the bug is still not fixed, support just enabled the app anyway, and now they won't respond, this is the 3rd time I've tried to get this app to work, it works perfectly on another store, and without the bugs, it can do the job, but without the right support, it's useless. Really disappointing.

The Beautiful France

it doesn't work anymore. We can't add the promo code.
I lost a lot of sales with this error...
Fix it quickly

Muchv Jewellery

it stopped working, customers can no longer apply discount codes, the button on the cart page does not do anything. Even on the admin end it shows a blank page when i click on the app. I lost a lot of potential sales due to this.

mybmw

Worthless app. The free has no worth and trial is terrible. They customize the cart but it has no use. Doesn't reply to emails and doesn't cancel the trial.

February 25, 2020

Hi there, I'm sorry to see that you weren't satisfied with our app. We tried to contact you multiple times, but couldn't get a response from you. By uninstalling Dcode, the trial gets canceled automatically. As far as I can see in my dashboard, no charges were made to you.