Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

by flomllr

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

Ève Karat

Very easy to use application, very simple to configure. The support solved my display problem in a few seconds.

VOYDED

This app was super easy to use! Responses were prompt & I was provided with exactly what I wanted! Ashrit was very helpful & communication was great!

Used by God

Great app. Helps our customers understand their discount in the cart. I ran into an issue and their support team quickly jumped in to help.

Plushico

Perfect, works the way I want. Customer service was great, Ashrit helped me with custom coding and placement.

Experience CBD

Support is amazing! And this app could be a great addition to your store, if you wish for the discount code box to appear in the cart or anywhere you want. Shopify's default operations have the discount box only appear at checkout.

Fashion Colab

Great App! Great Support! Great Team!

This app makes it super easy for customers on mobile to use discount codes for their purchases and it can be customized!

Ohm City Vapes

Great app that solved a feature that was easily implemented on my site. The support I received from Ashrit was phenomenal. He was quick to reply and was able to provide options to accommodate my needs. Recommended to use for any small business.

Asteroom

It's a great app to provide a discount and price transparency on the cart page for shoppers. And their customer service is great and efficient when I need help. Highly recommend!

Gold Riot LLC

These guys are awesome! Great app and placement on the cart page. They are great and very responsive! I would def recommend these guys to everyone!

The Collection One

Easy to install and I could ask for help to customize so know it fits with my Shopify theme! This customization was done in between 24h

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13