Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

by flomllr

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

Root Bridges

Absolutely stellar support. Wanted to get a set of customisations done and they were done promptly and professionally. Go for it.

Exhilarance Bodycare

This is a fantastic app to help overcome the issue of the hidden discount code on the checkout page for mobile. I was having trouble setting it up because I'm not very techy but support did it for me over the chat. Ashrit was really friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. He worked with me to get the formatting just the way I wanted it and even went the extra mile to answer a question about my cart code. Highly recommendable! Thank you!

Nobu Dog

We're loving this app and the customisation options! The support team replied same day and were very helpful.

Bijou Candles

Love this app. We wanted to offer the discount section in our cart drawer. Customer service was very helpful!

We Are Paradoxx

Really easy to use and does exactly what we need. Bespoke styling offered by the team is perfect and customer service is fantastic. Highly recommend.

CBD MED Schweiz

Does what it should. Fast and easy set up. Support is great. Should be a normal feature of shopify tbh.

LUCIFUL

Definitely recommended! I used a very rare theme and requested for edit code manually, they change and edit it for me within hours and looks amazing

Sunday Sparrow

I installed this app and needed help with setup and placement - it was sorted for me within a couple of hours and looks great on my cart - would love it if you were able to stack discounts with this app though.

The Sweet Pea Boutique

I need some help customizing my the offer code box, due to the theme I use, it didn't look how I wanted it to look. I emailed support and they were so helpful, and quick! Truly appreciated it! Awesome support.

Vibe Collection

Great functional app, really helps to increase your store's conversions. Excellent and quick support team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19