Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gnome

Excellent app, great support. They customized the integration for me free of charge! It was super easy

Meloqdevices

Location Sweden

Great app, it does what it says and im sure it will help to convert more. The support is great and helped me to install it so it looks good on the site!

PyroProducts

Location Netherlands

Absolutely a great app! They have already created for me twice a customized design for the shopping cart page. Definitely worth it and they are really great.

Buttercloth

I had specific requirements regarding snippet placement.
App consultant helped me in that really quick!
Fast and helpful support! Recommend!

Sleevoo

Location China

great app, great service, recommended for all shop owners it helps a lot for improve conversions , thanks again

March 14, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review!

Vapeslough

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Amazing service and given me support much much more the expected, thanks Ashrit for you help, I will be looking forward working on future projects.

March 14, 2022

Thank you, looking forward to working with you in the future!

zahnco

Location Germany

The plug-in works perfectly. The support helped us in configuring the plug-in in our custom theme within a day! It was a perfect experience and we are happy to have the discount code in our cart slider.

March 14, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review!

Petite Hailey

I installed the app to add coupon field on our website. The support team (Ashrit) was SO helpful, and he made the process very easy for me.

Thanks a lot :)

Soin de Toi

Location Réunion

Super application, simple d'utilisation,pas besoin d'aller dans le code du theme, facilement customisable et en plus le support est très réactif

Chic-a-boo

Location Italy

I have downloaded the app since I needed to add it to the cart page (especially for the mobile customers that couldn't find it). Super fast support! Great design.
Loved their help with the customization and installation of the app, directly from the app itself.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20