Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

by flomllr

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

kiddiebabywear.de

I tested a few Apps but this was the most easy and best App to realize the Discount already in the cart. The Support is very helpful and tries their best for custom solutions.

Fair Seas Supply Co.

I needed some help customizing the look of my discount code and they fixed it within 24 hours of requesting the update. Great customer service and really useful app!

Mind in France

Efficient and relevant app !
Great customer service they are reactive and helping when I had a question.
Thank you !

The Koala Weighted Blanket

Good app and 5* customer service. Thanks a lot to Ashrit johri. Simple to set up and easy to use. Thanks again

glamrevolve

I cant code so adding a discount code to my cart section was really hard, but this app does the trick. The best part is that its free and they have great customer service. I had some technical difficulties, but they helped me right away and fixed the problem. Thank you !

Luscious Eyelashes

This is so amazing! Life saver!! Great customer service!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

SunDrift Store

Great app, so simple to set up! Using the free basic version (hoping to upgrade to pro in the future) but it is brilliant for a free app

Clothing Arts

AWESOME App.. plus site and I've been wanting to implement a cart discount box for years. Ashrit live updated their app to fit our theme and just in time for BFCM!

Skinny Booze

Great app and great service - exactly what my cart and store needed to promote conversions. I had an issue implemented nand the team sorted it in 4 hours and upgraded it.

JAM3 Productions

I'm really loving what this app brings to the table. There is a real need for this. As I stated to the developer, I never understood why this isn't a normal, built-in Shopify feature. Running sales is at the core of any Ecom business. The frosting on the cake, was the great customer service. As soon as I installed the app, I received an email, asking if I needed help with the install. I thought I didn't, but it turned out that I did. Over the next couple of days, this developer was extremely helpful. Because of the great assistance, I had no problem switching to the paid version of this app. Other developers can learn from this one.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6