Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

by flomllr

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

Spora

Amazing! Highly recommend! App is working well and support is very kindly.
Also they solved all tech problems. Thanks!!!

Emilia Rose Art Eco Yoga Mats

Easy to install, support was quick to help with some changes we wanted & the discount code looks great it matches in with our store theme. Would highly recommend.

BLN PRINT

The support helped me immediately with setting up the App. The discount button fits perfectly to my theme (Motion). Nice work!

Laboratoires NG Nutrition

Great app ! Does the job perfectly. The support team installs it with the design that you want ! I recommend.

Sisi & Seb

superb app to support with a lacking discount code box prior to checkout on Shopify and the support is fantastic from the team - they are so helpful!!

WhatIF Foods

Works great. No hiccups! Always nice to have something that just works. Use the wizard to place it in the right location on your cart or cart drawer

SUNBE DESIGN

So far so good. I installed the app 2 days ago and it is pretty easy to set it up. I asked a little customization to the support and it was done within 16H. 5 stars for sure

silkies.fr

Perfect ! the technical support is very quick to respond to demands, i recommend this app !!!!!!!!!!!

UNWOKE APPAREL

Great App, works really well with Shopify's built in discount system. I used it to get around the issue of Apple Pay not working with Shopify discounts. Highly recommend paying the $5 to get a team member do a custom integration with your store to greatly improve store loading time with it.

Si, ich will

Great installation service. I am very satisfied I think the app will help to push the my conversion rate

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17