Color Swatches Variant options

Color Swatches Variant options | Reviews

by Gravity Software

Variant swatches/Variant color swatches on collection page...

BoBoGo Pet Supplies

He was very enthusiastic and helped me solve the problem Recommend you to use, any questions can contact the administrator

StudioSet

I was looking at all the different solution and this one was the best and easiest to use. It does well what it's meant to do! And the tech team behind the app is amazing! Quick respond for fixing some layout requirements on our site. Thanks Gravity Software

Voluptuous Vintage

We love this app. As a store newly transferred to Shopify from our previous system, we were disappointed to learn we couldn't have colour variants listed on the website as separate products without creating separate products of each colour. Other apps that make this possible are WAY out of budget for our small store. Customers are visual and it's very important they can see all colour options at a glance, not have to click through to listing to check - (most won't). This app solves that by providing cute little button images under the main image of each variation so that customers can see immediately there are more options, and can click through from there. Simple to install, easy to use, developer is very responsive and eager to help. We are very impressed!

May 24, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review! It's much appreciated.

Borges & Scott

Works exactly as it says it will. Simple to install and setup. Support was quick and went 'above and beyond' to help. Thanks!

Sinclo

I couldn't believe it would work so easily and so well when first downloading it because it was just so simple to use! Possibly the easiest app I've ever used.. Only suggestion would be to have an option for colour swatches as well! But absolutely incredible!

May 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. We are glad you like the app. We will do our best to implement the color swatches as well.

Joy Joy Bee

This app is great! Super easy to set up! You don't have to do product by product changes. So convenient! Makes my store look even cooler! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

May 19, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and leaving this fantastic review. We really appreciate it.

OviZib

This app does exactly what I want her to do, really easy to use, the support is really fast to answer and solve problems.
I highly recommended it !

Test_nyGM

This App does exactly what I want, just some small adjustment from the helpful team behand this App... My color variants appear as I want them to do. Highly recommended. Both the App and the service!

Dance Store

After trying several, I chose this application which for me is super easy to use, fast, and the rendering is perfect for my store. Their support is very responsive, response in 2 hours, thank you very much. I highly recommend it!

2 Next