Dlvvr

Dlvvr

by Dlvvr

Local on-demand same-day delivery for Toronto businesses

Vagabond Cookies

Incredible service and fantastic customer support! Served as an excellent solution & replacement for Canada Post. Thanks for doing what you do!

effingdice

Fantastic customer service, brilliant idea, and such a good way to send things within Toronto! My items were delivered within a couple of hours! Very happy with the experience.

FAWN

Would 100% recommend! Our customers have been happy to have a delivery option, have been thrilled with the same-day service and safe & easy interaction with the delivery driver/s. Integration with Shopify is a breeze, and the cost to customers is reasonable...very happy we got onboard :)

bluevaportech

This app did add a great value to my website. It is super easy friendly to be used and the support team is very helpful. I love it.

roncyretail

It works seamlessly, is super easy to set up and Aly and the team are very helpful whenever I have questions. Definitely recommend.

Frances Watson

This App has really helped during our Christmas Season. Our customers have enjoyed the option of on demand delivery. The app was easy to instal and super quick to get up and running. We couldn't be happier!

Knit-O-Matic

I'm really happy with this app!!! The service works well, my customers are happy, and it doesn't add to my overhead. The developers have been very responsive and are always working on improving their service - they're also lovely to work with and are very good at explaining how the app works. The app is easy to use, it isn't complicated and I didn't have to jump through a bunch of hoops to install it and get it working. I really like that I can use it from my Shopify POS, as well as my online store (not all of my clients are computer savvy and it's great to be able to offer same-day delivery service.

Hoi Bo

Amazing service and app! Customers are extremely happy with the delivery speed and driver interactions. Cheaper than most couriers and faster too! Integration with Shopify is seamless. Highly recommended!!

premierhype

Dlvvr helped increase conversions within the first few days of installing.
Giving my customers the option to receive their orders the same day really helped during the pandemic. The Dlvvr team was extremely responsive and helped every step of the way.

2 Next