Draft content in Google Docs
Keep all your content in your Google Drive for easier editing, organizing and collaboration. Create blog posts and pages in Google Docs.
One click export to your store
Import seamlessly from Google Docs with one click into your store blog post article or page. Create content on Shopify store with one click.
Blogs and pages looks perfect
Perfectly aligned blog posts and pages with correct HTML, Headings, Fonts, Images and Tables.
About Reputon Blog & Page Builder
- Having trouble managing your store pages or blog posts?
- Impossible to collaborate on your store content?
- Poor native Shopify text editing tools?
- Broken markup with messed up tables, images and text?
We have a solution for you!
Google Docs is an ultra convenient way to create, edit and collaborate on any content. Rich in features and easy to organize. So why mess with a Shopify text editor? Import document from Google Drive to your Shopify website page in one click. Manage your content the way you love - in Google Docs! The rest leave to us.
How it works:
- Connect your Google Drive account where you keep your Google Docs.
- Select a Google Doc you want to import. Select target where to export (Page, Blog).
- Voilà, your page or blog post will be automatically created and viewable on your frontend.
- You can click Refresh if you changed anything in the Google Doc and it will automatically pull all the changes into your Shopify content.
- You can import as many docs as you want.
Google Docs blog & page builder app features
- One click seamless import from Google Docs
- You can always change your Google Docs and pull all the changes with one click
- Your store content looks beautiful - all images, tables and text are where they are supposed to be!
- Multiple docs supported
Super easy to configure and use. The truly worry-free app to create pages and blog posts seamlessly. Compatible with PageFly, Shogun, GemPages, LayoutHub, Zipify and other page builder apps.
- Google Drive,
- Google Docs
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I have been using for one hour and I am happy, solve my problem of having an flat blog! I create my first blog and can have tables and is not just a single text. Easy to sinc with google drive
it is good to import text, but the images don´t get imported into the right places, so you have to put some work after the import. But overall good and useful
UnEarthed® Premium Scented Candles
Great app but as the app says, it doesn't always format exactly like the Google Docs format you've worked hard on. :( But it really is better than Shopify's version of a blog.