PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

by Doofinder

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Discount Supplements

10/10 for this app. First of all, Ivan and Sam have been amazing when setting up this app. Their customer service and attention to detail to make sure every step goes smoothly are unmatched when it comes to companies who make these apps. They go to the ends of the earth to get your problems sorted if you encounter them! Anyone wanting to upgrade their search bar this is the app to go ahead with. You can change your search algorithm to however you want with such ease. Doing that with Shopify alone would take a coding genius. We have ours fully customized and it's looking better than ever. We can track keywords, add banners to our search, and much much more. We have various companies approach us about our search and we've never been happy with the speed, functionality and customer service side of things. Already we are seeing sales increase on our own products due to us being able to manipulate what shows first when a keyword is typed. Thank you Doofinder.

Oceansource

The best thing is the support from them that I get. The app has definitely added value to my site and made the searchability 100 times better. Any questions I have had have been answered and I can notice an improvement in enquiries as well as monitor those items precisely that are being searched for.

Ben & Lee's Auto Accessories

Benandleeautoaccessories.com So far I am happy with attention being giving to getting my site running and being noticed

LELET NY

Great app! The only problem is that new products take a bit too load onto the search engine so they don't show up immediately.

Falcon Technologies, Inc.

Top one choice if you have large number of products on your site since they don't charge you based on your product quantity. Great team worked proactively with me to solve any questions I had. I would strongly recommend this company to work with to grow your business!

Uptown Beverage North New York Division

This product really helped increase my conversion rate on search results. It's insightful to know how many customers need a search engine assist.

Modern Toss

I like the simplicity of this app compared to other providers, and is focused only on Search. The sales specialist was very helpful and patient pre sales. I look forward to some good results!

OrtoPrime.pt

Espectacular, poco más que decir
Este buscador, instalado en minutos ha incrementado nuestras ventas y mejorado la usabilidad de la página muy considerablemente.
Carlos, el representante, ha estado disponible incluso fuera de horario para resolver cualquier cuestión o ayudar con cualquier tema al instante!!! Explicado todo a la perfección, un servicio de 10. No os lo penséis dos veces y probadlo, ¡me lo agradeceréis!

Barrydowne Paint

Love this app so far, it makes our search look very robust, and easy to navigate. Also the sales and support team are absolutely wonderful to work with, we had the pleasure of working with Imanol, and he made to set-up and execution of this app very easy for our team who did not have the time to spend setting it up themselves.

XS-Stock.co.uk

We have used this on our MrCrimbo Website and it has had a positive impact on the customer experience. Working with Kiran is a pleasure and responses and solutions are quick.