PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Extreme Training Equipment

Great app to determine what your customers are searching for and how to improve the return results on the backend. It has definitely boosted our sales and rep Alexandra S. has been extremely helpful. She is very thorough with her explanations on how to take advantage off all the features in the admin panel. Highly recommend!

Tooldom.com

The smart search bar helped our conversion rate. Lots of great features. Rocco was extremely helpful.

Sound Performance

Hands down Peter is amazing, he has patience of a saint to help me through learning Doofinder (which is very easy if you have the time to do it). Thank you Peter for getting me set up on Doofinder.

RBD Outlet

This is an amazing enhanced search tool that provides much better results than the default search results. There are so many customization options available, and the customer support is fantastic. Pete walked me through the trial and helped set up everything along the way. Highly recommend!

PowerSportsXpres

Very straight forward and effective search tool. That does what it says and does not over complicate things.
I worked with Kate who stepped me through the process and handled all of my questions very professionally and politely. I recommend this search filter software to any website.

The Foodocracy

Nick was fantastic to work with. Setup was fast and easy and we started seeing results right away. We have a large inventory in our store so this app has been great.

Borinquen Natural Online

buen servicio, apoyo y buen producto. recomendado. es mis primeros 30 dias probando y opte por la suscripcion mensual.

Blackburn

Me ayudo Christian, ¡increíble su atención y ayuda!
Buenísima la aplicación tanto para clientes como para las vendedoras.

CleanTech Maintenance, LLC

This search app is great. Really improved my site. Peter was awesome and spent time helping us see how it works.

Hope Faith Miracles

Nick was the best asset this company has, was very patient with me, knew his products and guided me to show me how effective it would be. Most importantly I believe that doofinder makes my company look so much more professional and I’m amazed what is being looked at