PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Kuet.us - Cuadra Boots - Western Cowboy, Casual Fashion and Dress Boots

Time spent using app About 1 month

Recibí un excelente servicio por parte del equipo de Doofinder. Excelente App, tiene mucho potencial para hacer crecer mi página

Des Moines Steel Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 month

We just completed our 30 day free trial and we absolutely love our new search engine! We especially love working with Anthony, as he has always been there for us every step of the way. Thanks for everything Anthony!

DOMENICA COL.

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app works perfectly and it really helps our clients to find what they are looking for. Its very easy to handle and the customer service is always available!

iPawniShop

Time spent using app About 1 month

DooFinder is a great service and search engine. Anybody who takes ecommerce serious should have a look at this search engine. Lots of customizations and data to see and learn. And the customer service is A+++++. They are super helpful and answer any and every questions quickly. Thank you. Will be a long term user.

QARV Imports

Anthony was very helpful and got us moving in the right direction. Makes our site look and function like a whole new and better site. we love it!

Bros Librerías

Location Chile

Excelente buscador. Andrew me ayudó a configurarla y quedó muy bien y funciona perfecto.
Al menos el primer mes ha sido muy bueno, ya veremos qué pasa a continuación...

BlossomPure Organic

We have 1000s of products and this app has helped our customers navigate it so seamlessly! It helps them get exactly what they are looking for much quicker and it makes up for the lack of navigation integration on our current website. I worked with Peter Aron in setting it up and he has helped me tremendously in getting exactly what were looking for.

805 Masks

I love this app and the customer service is amazing. It has made the search in my shop so much more attractive and easy to use!

www.about-beads.com

I have been working with Anthony at DooFinder during my free trial period and he has been great. He has walked me through the whole process. My customer base is typically older people who aren't so great with tech so this upgrade to my search bar is going to be super helpful. Anthony at DooFinder has been great. I can't wait to dig into more of the features.

Vicimare

Location Colombia

Great tool for sales, helps our costumers find their products faster with less clicks! Also user friendly.