PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Pipeline Games

Its really cool the data they can extract . This is you can really dig in and see so much more information than you ever thought possible. They offer a 30 days trial so take a shot on it .. you will be happy

MyDirndl.Com™

I have installed DooFinder and am incredibly excited for the type of statistics that I will be getting. I've already gotten great info from the trial, but after a month or 2 I should have info that will guide my purchasing and how to better name my items, and what maybe I should consider stocking. The rep who helped me was so clear and concise when showing me the program (2 times we had a great call) that I feel completely versed on this app. I believe this will help my conversion rate and I'm looking forward to seeing the stats after 5 or 6 months.- Bobbie Floerchinger, www.MyDirndl.com

Creative Shapes Etc.

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a great search tool for our customers. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to upgrade their search functionality. Plus, Lennon's communication with us throughout our 30 Day trail was fantastic!

Compressed Air Advisors

This is a much better search tool for our customers than what we were previously using. It gives much more accurate search results and is configurable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to upgrade their search functionality.

Jubilee Gift Shop

We are enjoying this app. Helps customers search our website. Plus Kiran K. communicated with us throughout our 30Day trial

Mora UK

Excellent app, has improved my ROI signifcantly and Rob has been great with guiding me through the setup process.

birds & words {a home boutique}

Just started using the app and love it already. It's user friendly and the customer service is awesome. Kiran answered all my questions, was great about calling on time, and was very patient. The only thing I don't appreciate is that to have the app sync with shopify more than once per day is a paid feature, so any newly added products during the day won't show up until after the sync point. I think this should just come built in to the app.

Abbiexpress

Rep at Doofinders was very patient, supportive and knowlegdable about what he was doing. I will recommend their services to a store owner at any given time..... https://all-in-one-source-llc.myshopify.com

Purrfect Cat Gifts

Really seeing the benefit of this improved search bar on the Purrfect Cat Gifts website. We are converting at over 14%! on direct product searches. The onboarding support has been excellent and very attentive. DooFinder is a must have app in my opinion.

Firehouse Pet Shop

I am loving this Search App and feel it is going to really grow my sales and make a more user friendly experience for my customer. Susmit More was wonderful to work with. He was polite and explained things clearly and easily so I wasn't lost. He patiently walked me through all the features and checked in often. So far so good- and I recommend! Thank you Susmit!