PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Doofinder
4.9
April 7, 2022

La aplicación es súper útil para mi tienda online, le facilita mucho la búsqueda a mis clientes. Tiene un diseño muy amigable e intuitivo. Súper recomendada.

SM (Deco Studio)
Panama
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 7, 2022

I hope this app will improve searches. It already looks better and more customer friendly. Love how it integrates with my theme and all the attributes to inform customers of my product diversity. The assistance from Frank was amazingly friendly and clear without too much jargon. I am looking forward to using this service.

Backyard Patch Herbs
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 6, 2022

I just subscribe to this app after a one month trial. Nicholas was amazing and very helpfull, he walk me through everything.

World Scents and More
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 6, 2022

This is wonderful software really does great for the search bar and helps customers find what they are looking which makes you money. I recommend this to everyone who has a store. And Carl was so kind and explained the whole program. You can check out how it works on my site. www.allparrotproducts.com Lori

All Parrot Products
Time spent using app: 27 days
April 4, 2022

Great app!!! Way better than any search we have used and customer service is wonderful. Highly recommend!!!

Magic Shop San Diego