PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Stoked CT

Great app. Very helpful for navigating our website; Easy to use. Luis was a great help and not pushy at all. Excited for where this will bring our site!

Jacobs_Supply

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app does exactly what is needed. From suggesting products that otherwise would have yielded no results to customizing your searches to exactly what you need. Customer service was a big help. Susmit was very helpful and knew exactly how to work every part of the app. Would definitely recommend if it is something you are looking for.

Redeyeheadshop.co.uk

Finally someone trying to sell me a service that is actually worth the price tag. Was sold after the free trial and added 2 sites for one price

United Flags And Flagstaffs

I have no hesitation in giving Doofinder 5 stars, we have many products within our shop and customers can now find what they are looking for so much quicker. I found Kiran Kumar especially helpful and professional in his approach.

Gemini Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love this! our search bar is so much easier...Customers are able to find what they are looking for even without spelling correctly! Easy to install. Support was amazing!

Catkinhome

Great help from Chris, he's saved me from losing valuable sales. First class chap, thank you! Very helpful!

Timepieces International

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Actually pretty intuitive and WAY better at finding products than the natice search.
We've got a big catalogue of similar items so really good for us. I would recommend! Kieran the sales guy was very help and supportive too.

Iguana Sell AU

Location Spain

Incredible product. Its speed and customization has no possible comparation with other search engines. I highly recommend it.

The Paddock Inc.

Susmit was very helpful in implementing Doofinder. We believe this app will be extremely helpful in increasing sales. We like the ability for initiating special sales and banners. The enhanced search capability will improve customer searches. Thank you for your assistance!

PureLove LLC

This app has helped increase my sales. I received 16 orders during the trial period as a result of a better search feed. The alternate product suggestions also helped to boost sales. Imanol is kind and courteous. When he first called I thought it was another telemarketer trying to sell me something. I was a little dismissive at first but then I listened to him explain the product. I logged in to the dashboard and he showed me how it works. He also reviewed the results with me at the end of the trial period to ensure I understand the benefits. I’m glad I took the time to try this app