4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing website search functionality, making it more user-friendly and professional. It's praised for handling large inventories and delivering precise search results, even with typos. The app offers valuable data analytics, positively impacting conversion rates and sales. Features like banner ads for promotions and dynamic reranking are appreciated. It's easy to install with a responsive support team, suitable for both small and large stores, and known for its speed and ease of use.

November 23, 2022

It seems that the app is bringing more sales and it certainly helps me see what keywords we are missing and rectify that. Shaun has been helpful throughout and reassured me with my queries.

Reed Chillcheater Limited
February 16, 2023

Dominic was very pleasant and helpful. He responded very quickly to any queries we had. The app is new for us but it seems like it may fit the bill.

Lori's Country Cottage
October 19, 2022

I love this App! My site is art-related and I really like the way the search bar expands when someone is looking for a product. And, Kate is terrific! She helped me get set up. I didn't feel 'pressured'. This is a qualify app and it sure makes my online store look good and very professional! Thank you, Kate and Doofinder.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace
December 3, 2020

Chris was the incredibly kind and super helpful!!! Doofinder is an amazing asset to our Shopify store. Huge thanks, brilliant service, fab app

Bianca Miele London
October 12, 2022

Pretty Awesome. I recommend to everyone running an ecommerce. Great team and very effective support.

Quick Supplies Online
September 17, 2021

Great app for making your 'search button' user friendly. I especially like how it auto corrects when you misspell a word. Still getting familiar with it but overall I like the app and it does what it is supposed to do. Kiran was a great support in showing the functionality of the app . Give it a try!

The Baby Gift People
November 19, 2021

We implemented DooFinder just about two weeks ago and the results that we've seen have been more than 5x the average that DooFinder even sees. Our CTR is MUCH higher than ever before, we're converting sales more efficiently, and the search algorithms are excellent! We got set up with these guys right before the holiday sales came rolling in and I have no doubt that we're going to see even greater success over the next 6 weeks of the holiday rush. Thanks Daniel!!

Survival Gear and Products
July 26, 2022

I have been using Doofinder on my site for just over a month and have found that the technical support (I spoke to Marc) has been very friendly and fast. The search engine seems very efficient too, with the capability to Exclude results and push certain products for promotions.

Kelham Print
February 24, 2023

Doofinder has been amazing and has really improved our search and display for our website. Aleks has been great in walking us through the easy set up process and helping us to understand then information and how to improve the system. They are always ready to help and have great support.

Cowan Office Supplies
June 28, 2022

Shaun Kirby is very professional and friendly. He guided through all the app features making it easy to understand. Love the search functionality and features, within short span the results are visible. Looking forward to continuing with app and highly recommend to small businesses.

Miss Nella