4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing website search functionality, making it more user-friendly and professional. It's praised for handling large inventories and delivering precise search results, even with typos. The app offers valuable data analytics, positively impacting conversion rates and sales. Features like banner ads for promotions and dynamic reranking are appreciated. It's easy to install with a responsive support team, suitable for both small and large stores, and known for its speed and ease of use.

March 30, 2021

Great app! The only problem is that new products take a bit too load onto the search engine so they don't show up immediately.

LELET NY
December 9, 2021

Excellent support! Jovil is great and very informative. Highly recommend if you need a smoother search experience for your customers.

Comiso Coffee
August 9, 2021

Chris was a big help and got us setup with minimal effort on our end. So far the app has been working great and has increased sales and conversions

88 Gear
October 19, 2022

I will be using this app to concentrate on what our customers are searching for so that we can offer the perfect product online. We also use this app to focus our marketing dollars to the proper items. The customer service that was provided by Nicholas Shoreman was above and beyond. He worked closely with me and our consultant to make sure we understood the capabilities of this app.

Grandmother's Buttons
April 14, 2023

I great and big thank you to Igor for all the support with doofinders. Very helpful with shopify!!!!

Le Magasin Industriel
July 11, 2023

Fenomenalno!
Veoma korisna aplikacija, a support ekipa je uvek spremna da izađe u susret.

Preporuke

Great
Cool

Bagriculture
February 17, 2023

Thank You Alfa Your are Amazing person, She have a really good customer service, and she take the time to listen to customer, happy to have met here , she really want to help me to increase the sell of my company !

Le Pro 1600
Edited November 30, 2021

Shawn has been very helpful throughout the whole process and convinced us to try the platform. He's always been very kind and knowledgeable. Thank you Shawn!

Two Feathers Brighton
April 7, 2022

I hope this app will improve searches. It already looks better and more customer friendly. Love how it integrates with my theme and all the attributes to inform customers of my product diversity. The assistance from Frank was amazingly friendly and clear without too much jargon. I am looking forward to using this service.

Backyard Patch Herbs